* Smoother landscapes & fixes for a huge number of landscape seams. (In the mentioned areas)
* Shops & some special places will close nighttime between 8 pm – 8 am.
* A large number of new NPC's and evenually new creatures.
* New music, splashscreens and & new main menu.
* Fixes a large number of floaters and glitches.
* New weapons, misc items & clutter.
Vurt's West Gash Trees, Vurt's Ascadian Isles Trees(ground textures excluded)
/ Bull Netch & some of Vurt's Bitter Coast Trees combined with Vality7 big trees.
New Comberry Bush by Rhymer.
Well I'm not really satisfied with the current version. There's still some interiors
that needs to be completed + other small things I'm not really happy with.
Anyhow I've made a promise to the moddb community so why not release it
in it's current state. It's fully playable & should be pretty bugfree
* It does NOT include any graphical enhancers besides Vurt's new trees'. I want to keep that open for people, to let em' choose for themselves. However I can post the mods I'm using if anyone's interested.
* This mod is recommended to be used without mods editing the Ascadian Isles,
Bitter Coast and West Gash. Texture replacers excluded.
* I recommend using Morrowind Code Patch along with Morrowind Rebirth. Some
of Vurt's Trees use bumpmaps, which won't look good without it.
* This mod will require a high end computer to run smoothly. You have been warned.
* Full creditlist and further info can be found in the readme.
Get it Morrowind Rebirth @ Moddb.com
Would Tamriel Rebuilt work with this since you say:
Again, can we play Tamriel Rebuilt with this?
Yes you can. It's not even close to these areas :P
Ah it's gonna be a bummer removing a bunch of my mods but I'll have to try this soon.
AWESOME RELEASE! I have re-installed Morrowind as Vanilla and plant to install Morrowind Rebirth first, then add all of my modified textures downloaded from the internet. If Windows asks to overwrite a file, say "no" because it may be overwriting something in Morrowind Rebuilt.
You do need a pretty fast computer for this modification. Unfortunately Morrowind doesn't support SLI so my two 9800 GT's won't benefit me with good frame rates.
Thank you Booman! Next version will be even better, trust me.
That sounds like a good idea, perhaps you should install the textures first, then my mod! Otherwise you might get some issues, just a hint :)
Nah it doesn't, perhaps it will in the future with the Morrowind Code Patch, but it does seem distant. The best way to get good frame rates in Morrowind is to have a decent CPU.
"However I can post the mods I'm using if anyone's interested."
Please do :) Very interested to try this mod out myself.
Here you go. Only a few of them though :P
Cool, using any replacements for the characters?
Indeed I am.. The best atm:
For Imperials & Dumner I use Better Heads Modular Versions. Search for it on google.
so this is a hires version of the vanilla right???
then its different from better head(if im not mistaken better head replace completely all the head model)
Yes it's high res versions + new hair :)