Hi guys! Another update is now ready for your enjoyment, and somewhat of an early celebration of Morrowind's upcoming 20th anniversary! As always it's packed to the brim with content, including new weapons and gear, updated models, bugfixes and a ton of other cool additions. I hope you enjoy Morrowind Rebirth 5.8! Have fun.
* Fixed an issue where Bevene Releth's shop didn't have an outside banner, like all other shops. This is perhaps more of an inconsistency, but still.
* Fixed an issue where Thanelen Velas wasn't wearing Bonemold armor as described by Uryne Nirith in the quest "The Death of Ralen Hlaalo".
* Fixed an issue where there was a gap between the metal and fur parts of the the Nordic Fur Helm.
Morrowind Rebirth [Main]
* Fixed dozens upon dozens of instances where placed weapons and armor had 0 durability. While some weapons realistically should/could be damaged, there were just too many cases where entire interiors cells had items that had 0 durability.
The Ebony Blade returns!
Morrowind Rebirth Fixes
* Fixed an issue where the light of the Dwemer Lanterns introduced in 5.7 was set to off, meaning they wouldn't emit light by default as supposed to.
* Fixed an issue where the enchantment for "Arcane Guardian" was missing due to it being set as "Cast Once", instead of "Cast on Use".
* Fixed an issue where the enchantment for 'Shield of Decay' was missing due to it being set as "Cast Once", instead of "Cast on Use".
* Fixed an issue where Halfred's House in Dagon Fel lacked collision, making it possible to venture into the worldspace beyond.
* Fixed an issue where the Slaughterfish Trading Card was named "Trading Card: Slaughter" instead of "Trading Card: Slaughterfish".
* Fixed an issue where the broken version of the Imperial Broadsword didn't match the standard version of the Imperial Broadsword.
* Fixed an issue where there was a gap between the metal and fur parts of the the Fur Helm (also fixed "Icecap").
* Fixed an issue where the Vivec Trading car was named "Trading Card: Vicec", instead of "Trading Card: Vivec".
* Fixed an issue where there was a large stone pole sticking out of the wall near Hodlismod's shop in Caldera.
* Fixed an issue where the "Human Eye" ingredient model was way too large to realisticly fit a human skull.
* Fixed an issue wher the "Human Heart" ingredient used the wrong icon.
* Fixed an issue where the bar inside The Vivec Foreign Quarters, Lower Waistworks, had no vendor.
* Fixed an issue where parts of Masque of Clavicus Vile had broken alpha channels (transparency).
* Fixed an issue where a part of the canal in Balmora was missing (again).
* Fixed an issue where the Bound Longsword used a different model than the Daedric Longsword.
* Fixed an issue where the Bound Dagger used a different model than the Daedric Dagger.
* Fixed an issue where the head and spikes of the Ebony Mace were not aligned properly.
* Fixed an issue where the head and spikes of the Light of Day Mace were not aligned properly.
* Fixed issues where pieces of several imperial swords were not aligned properly.
* Fixed issues where pieces of several ebony swords were not aligned properly.
* Fixed issues with floating/bleeding weapons. Spears, Staffs and Halberds were especially affected by this.
* Fixed a potential issue where the imperial broadsword mesh was missing.
* Fixed issues where items weren't owned.
* Fixed typos.
New scroll icons for better invetory management.
Morrowind Rebirth Changes
* Added more varietey to the Imperial Guards, with some now wielding imperial spears and chain armor.
* The exterior of Shrine of Azura has been overhauled to be more grand, and fitting for her stature.
* Replaced dunmer-styled lamps and beds inside Fort Moonmoth with imperial equivalents.
* Added more unique scroll inscriptions, meaning far less cases of "WOE UPON YOU".
* Landscape fixes and improvements.
Reworked areas. In this case the Imperial Chapels in Ebonheart.
Morrowind Rebirth Additions
* New scroll icons for all scrolls, making it easier to keep track of them in the inventory.
- 1 effect: spell icon
- 2 or more effects (same spell school): spell school icon
- 2 or more effects (different spell schools): unique icon
* Added rich and dunmer styled wallscreens to the gameworld.
* Added a bit more detailing to the Erabenimsun Camp.
* Added a small vault to the Hlaalu Council Manor, Balmora (more vaults to follow)..
* Added Velothi styled chests to tombs.
* Expanded or added more detail to the following interiors:
- Ebonheart, Imperial Chapels
- Fort Pelagiad
- Wolverine Hall
The entry to Azura's Shrine is now a bit more fitting for a godess.
* The walls surrounding the city have been strenghted, and it's now a bit more difficult to simply jump over the walls if the gates are closed.
* The canal is now using combined models, meaning less draw calls and (hopefully) better performance.
* Minor landscape changes around the city.
Maar Gan Changes
* Minor landscape changes around the city
* Some additional clutter and new NPCs.
* Expanded the docks somewhat.
* Ash Goggles
* Ash Mask
* Imperial Longbow
* Imperial Spear
* Silver Halberd
* Nordic Mace
New Magic Armor
Mirage, another new artifact.
New Magic Weapons
* Ebony Blade of Mephala
New Misc Items
* Scroll of Hiding
* Scroll of Iron Skin
* Scroll of Leeching
* Scroll of Phasing
* Scroll of Regeneration
* Scroll of Regeneration: Strong
* Scroll of Regeneration: Great
* Scroll of Regeneration: Wild
* Scroll of Wildfires
* Scroll of Decay
* Earth Atronach speed from 20 to 18.
* Frost Monarch speed from 45 to 55.
* Hundreds of UV fixes and improvements.
* New model and icon for the Steel Claymore (Old model used for Claymore of Hewing).
* New model and icon for Steel Jinkblade of the Aegis.
* New model and icon for Sanguine Shoes of Stalking.
* New model and icon for Sanguine Shoes of Leaping.
* New model and icon for Mephala's Teacher.
* New model and icon for Hellfire Staff.
* New model and icon for Rammekald.
* New model and icon for Royal Signet Ring.
* New model and icon for the Ebony Dagger.
* New model and icon for the Ebony Shortsword.
* New model and icon for the Ebony Longsword.
* New model and icon for the Ebony Claymore
* New model and icon for the Imperial Claymore.
* New model and icon for the Dagger of Judgement.
* New model and icon for the Chitin Longsword.
* New model and icon for racerbeak
* New model for the Imperial Longsword.
* New model for the Imperial Dagger.
* New icon for Pilgrim's Lantern.
* New icon for Watchman's Eye.
* New icon for Voroyn's Ring.
* New icon for Spirit Drinker.
* New icon for Gill Breather.
* Compatibility patch for Skyrim Home of the Nords, fixing the messed up travel NPC in Ebonheart.
* Compatibility patch for Province Cyrodiil, fixing the messed up travel NPC in Ebonheart.
* Updated the readme with more info regarding compatible and incompatible mods.
* Minor cleaning of the file archive.
Mods should always be free for everyone to enjoy, and that is something I'll always support. Content should never, ever, be locked behind a paywall.. something I've noticed recently over at Patreon. That is unless it's original work such as original 3D models etc, but that's another story.
With that said there's been a few requests over the years asking why I don't take donations. I do, but I haven't really bothered taking the time to set things up. Now that I do I though I might as well share it here. I don't really care about money (it's not a problem irl), but I guess I'd feel slightly more boosted knowing that someone voluntary decided to gift me something for the work that I've put into the mod over the years.
Anyway I don't want to spend too much time digging into this. I just wanted to let those who asked me in the past that it is possible to donate, and the link can be found below: