Thursday - release day! Time for another patch boys and girls. Down below you can view the changes in v 3.3. Enjoy!
* Fixed a few Nords running around naked (not the ones whom had their clothes stolen).
* Varo in Varo Tradehouse will now offer a bed for rent.
* Fixed 0 level locks in tombs, caves and dungeons.
Morrowind Rebirth Fixes
* Made some edits to the topic "sell something" and "Museum of Artifacts" to reflect the fact that you're only offered ten percent of the total value of any artifact sold.
* The sword 'Racerbeak' had an enchantment error where the weakness to poison spell duration was set to 2 seconds instead of 30 seconds.
* The door to Tansumiran Cave Dwelling, Gnisis, wasn't placed correctly leaving a big gap between the door and the frame.
* Moved two urns outside Fast Eddie's house in Balmora so that the player doesn't get stuck upon exiting the building.
* The spell 'Wild Open' had the same magnitude as 'Great Open'. Changed 'Wild Open' magnitude from 50 to 75 points.
* The sword 'Truthseeker' had an enchantment error where the shock spell was set to 'self' instead of 'touch'.
* Clannfear Runts running speed was set too high, which made their animation run out of sync.
* Stunted Scamps running speed was set too high, which made their animation run out of sync.
* Gorvas Vules, a prisoner at Moonmoth Legion Fort will no longer offer travel services.
* Fenandre and Llaala Arethan in Vos didn't offer trading services as supposed to.
* Assantus Hansar and his companions are once again encamped south of Ghostgate.
* Caius lost his shirt after a rough night at the South Wall Cornerclub.
* Cassius in Seyda Neen will no longer offer trading services.
* Golden Saint summons had 766 spellpoints instead of 400.
* Fixed a burried travel-marker in Vos.
* Landscape fixes and improvements.
* Fixed a floating house in Vos.
* Fixed a few typos.
New model and texture by 'TheInkBunny'
Morrowind Rebirth Changes
* Removed several columns near the High Fane, Vivec, to allow for better compatibility with the mod 'Dramatic Vivec'.
* Arrille will now offer an unlimited supply of torches.
* Arrille now has a few more basic spells for sale.
* The lighthouse in Tel Vos now has an interior.
These changes will make it possible for easier travel throughout the Bitter Coast Region. Removing options is obviously a bit controversial, but In my mind they didn't make much sense.
* You can now travel from Seyda Neen to Gnaar Mok by boat and vice versa.
* You can now travel from Hla Oad to Khuul by boat and vice versa.
Previously missing options (could travel from Seyda Neen but not the other way around)
* You can now travel from Hla Oad to Seyda Neen by boat
* You can now travel from Khuul to Seyda Neen by boat.
* You can no longer travel from Hla Oad to Ebonheart by boat.
* You can no longer travel from Hla Oad to Molag Mar by boat.
After watching too many let's plays I've Identified a couple of balance-issues:
* Many restoration spells were a bit overpowered for their magica-cost, making the game a bit too easy at lower levels. A slight cost-increase and some magnitude adjustments were made to counter this issue.
* Ash Vampires, Golden Saints, Dremora Lords, Dreamers and Winged Twilights have all been given a bit more health to make them more of a challenge.
* Getting hold of 'Eleidon's Ward' (note: I also buffed the enchantment a bit from a previous nerf) is now very difficult.
* Dark Brotherhood Assassins in Mournhold are now much stronger than the ones attacking you in Vvardenfell.
* Removed 'Demon Maces' from most NPCs in Ald Deadroth. Replaced them with enchanted steel maces.
* Getting hold of 'Keening' is now a lot harder.
* Spellmaking is now twice as expensive.
* Dagoth Ur now has more health.
Other balance changes
* Removed negative effect from the 'The Serpent' birthsign (Damage Health 1-1 points for 30 seconds) + added a new power: 'Mark of the Serpent', which cures Poison.
* Creature spawns in the Red Mountain Region are no longer dependant on player level. This means that you will encounter high level creatures from lvl 1.
* Flame, Frost, Poison, Shock and Magicaguard Robes enchantments magnitude/duration changed from 100 points for 10 seconds to 50 points for 15 seconds.
* The magnitude of burden spells have been increased drastically, making them sort of useful for draining your opponents fatigue.
* Sorkvild the Raven and his companions have been given a much needed boost in terms of stats and equipment.
* 'Lover's Kiss' (The Lover Birthsign) paralyze effect has been decreased from 10 seconds to 5 seconds.
* Darts added by the Tribunal expansion will no longer be ohk weapons, but remain powerful.
* Lots of enchantment adjustments to magic/unique armors, weapons and clothing items.
* Gothren's Dremora guards will no longer carry exceptional weapons such as Daedric.
* Dremora/Dremora Lords will now cast fire shields instead of barrier shields.
* Reduced the cost of invisibility spells by almost 50 % (compared to v 3.2).
* Lots of price adjustments to armors, weapons and clothing-items.
* Reduced the cost of reflect spells by 50 % (compared to v 3.2).
* Reduced the cost of sound spells by 50 % (compared to v 3.2).
* Dremora/Dremora Lords will now have a 50 % resistance to fire.
* Reflect/levitation/sound-spells will now last longer.
* New improved model and texture for the Adamantium Dagger.
* Texture fix for Imperial Guard Tower.
* UV fix for Velothi trapdoors.
* UV fix for common windows.
* New meshes for planterns.
Balmora's Underworld Changes
* Tweaked health/attribute values of NPCs.
* Tweaked the value of a bunch of items.
* Tweaked/fixed several enchantments.