Morrowind Rebirth 1.9
* A Dunmer inside the temple complex, Ald-Ruhn, had no head mesh assigned to him.
* Reworked the area in and around Ebonheart, for example a new plantation just east of the castle.
* The smoke from the chimneys at Ghorak mansion in Caldera were misaligned.
* Daedra Lord of Inspiration now have a chance to drop Daedric Face of Inspiration.
* Daedra Lord of Terror now have a chance to drop Daedric Face of Terror.
* Dremora Lord of Divinity now have a chance to drop Daedric Face of God.
* Increased the soul value of Golden Saint from 400 to 500, which makes it possible to make constant effect enchantments with the new game settings.
* All House Dagoth members now have a random chance to drop ash salts.
* Pathgrids in Ald-Ruhn should now work properly.
* Fixed a landscaping error in Ald-Ruhn, which caused NPC's to fall off the stairs.
* Improved the terrain around Caldera Mine.
* Fixed a script error in "Assabascript\".
* Fixes a lot of floating Fungai along the Bitter Coast.
* ALL spears have been rebalanced.
* A new Tavern near Khuul, The Silver Barrel.
* Improved vertex shading in some areas.
* New encounters like unique creatures, bandits etc.
* Fixed some inconsistancies with the Bonemold armors.(Bonemold AR 15, Armun-An Bonemold AR 16, Gah-Julan Bonemold AR 17)
* The Ten Pace Boots are now considered as "Light" instead of "Heavy".
* Blessed Tower Shield now uses the correct "bodypart" in the CS. Also fixed some stats.
* Most NPC's in the Imperial Guard Garrison, Ebonheart didn't had any weapons to fight with, or they used the wrong type of weapon compared to their assigned class.
* Fixed an error in leveled list which made it too easy to aquire high level loot.
* Fixed a pick pocket error (game setting)
* It's now more expensive to fast travel by the Silt Strider/Boat (2x) or via The Mages Guild Service.
* Made some changes to the "Trader" & "Smith"-class to improve their skills in speechcraft and Mercantile.
* It's now more costly to remove your bounty through the Thieves Guild Services.
* Your disposition will be harder to raise through bribing NPC's.
* Traders will be more suscpicious to you. You need a high personalty rating to get better prices.
* Removed the "Dwemer Repair Bot" due to an animation error.
* Fixed a lightning issue in Odril's shack, Seyda Neen.
* Fixed some incorrect weapon length values.
* A new shield, House Hlaalu Royal Shield
* New headwear, Redguard headwrap (open & closed versions).
* You will now find basins and bathtubs in Imperial homes (not all ofc), made sense to me at least!
New Armor values (WIP)
I've adjusted the value of high-end armors to balance the flow of money in the game. There will
be a similar adjustment to the weapons in the same category.
Indoril (- 250/500 compared to Adamantium)
Pauldron R L 1250
Pauldron R L 1500
Pauldron R L 2500
Pauldron R L 3500
Daedric (+ 3000 compared to ebony)
Helmets 50 % of original value, unique ones have been reduced in value somewhat.
Pauldron R L 6500
* Added some missing files (by papillion), to the optional "New Armor" pack.
* Added "Steel Armor Reflection" by AOF to the optional "New Armor" pack.
* Added Baldurians "Masque of Clavicus Vile" replacer to the optional "New Armor" pack.
* New mesh & texture for the Imperial Broadsword, Shortsword and Dagger.
+ loads of small fixes and additions.
* A massive underground sewer/cave-system in Balmora, lots of hidden stuff and cool features (by Fulgore)
* 5 New Dwemer encounters
* New Dwemer weapons & armor pieces
* Reworked Vampire Lairs
* New Splashscreens
* Daedric Realm
& much more.