Allied balance changes
- Speed increased to 100 (was 90).
- Reduced health to 2500 (was 3000). These changes are related to the conversion of the Armoured Car to the IFV.
- Damage vs AIRCRAFT 75% (was 100%). For both standard, and Javelin upgraded weapon. Allies now have more AA options thanks to the IFV.
- Damage vs P51 and Yak 50% (was 75%). For both standard, and Javelin upgraded weapon. Allies now have more AA options thanks to the IFV.
- Spotter upgrade no longer increases Sniper rate-of-fire. Because the upgrade is now global (effects all Snipers), there is no longer a need for any boost to the ROF of the Sniper.
- Spotter weapon damage now 150 (was 125).
- Reduced health to 2625 (was 2750).
- Does 100% damage to 'VEHICLES' (was 75%). Now that the Soviets have a structure that greatly improves vehicle production, we can reverse the balance change from the previous version.
- Can now detect stealth while garrisoned or in a transport! Combined with the fact that the Spy is hidden while garrisoned (the structure that the Spy is in will look empty to the enemy), provides interesting tactical uses.
- Infiltrating different enemy structures will now provide different benefits to the player, and penalties to the enemy, depending on the structure type. This will be discussed in a future article.
- Weapon damage now 625 (was 500). In combination with the new upgrade, hopefully this will lead to more usage of this dangerous unit.
- Now ready as soon as Airforce Command is placed.
- Now cost $2000 to launch (was free!). In other words this player power is now in the Tiberium Wars style. Provides a different tactical option, including potential rush options.
- Increased cost to $1800, experience adjusted to match (was $1500!). Because of the now working Prism link ability.
- Tanya's guns now suppress infantry in a 75 radius (was 10). Infantry will now go prone in a larger radius when Tanya is firing her guns.
- Tanya's guns now has a suppression rating of 50 (was 25). Means that the ability to suppress is doubled.
- Reduced health to 3000 (was 4600). Because the structure now has Crane armour.
Soviet balance changes
- Getting the Spy drone no longer gives the V3 a range bonus!
- Getting the Spy drone now guides the V3 rocket to its target! Very slowly tracks a moving target, also removes misses on static targets!
- Doubled weapon reload time! This is for the weapon of the RA3 Flak Trooper (officer upgrade).
- Damage vs STRUCTURES 50% (was 100%) This is for the weapon of the RA3 Flak Trooper (officer upgrade), decreasing the number of objects that mass upgraded Flak squads are effective against.
- Flak projectile speed now 500 (was 600).
- Reduced speed to 40 (was 45). Slightly less manoeuvrability.
- Now cost $300 to launch (was free!). No longer completely mindless to use!
- Reduced health to 3750! (was 5000!). Easier to destroy.
- Reduced health to 500 (was 750!). Boris was way too difficult to kill for his damage output.
- You can now only build one of this structure. A massive change to this structure, which will greatly effect how it is used, and where it is placed.
- Health now 7500 (was 6000). Now that you can only build one.
- Missile jammer radius now 300 (was 275).
- Stealth detection radius now 500 (was 400). Now that you can only build one.
- Fireball boost radius now 300 (was 375!). Done to match missile jammer radius, so that the same weapon radius indicator can be used to asses the best place for the structure (this is referring to the build placement period).
- Shroud clearance now 500 (was 400). Now that you can only build one.
- Now cost $3000 (was $2000!).
- Power drain now -40 (was -20!). Now that you can only build one.
- Health now 12,000 (was 10,000). Reverted release 7 change.
- Now cost $1500 (was $1200). Done to reduce effectiveness of early bunkers on $10,000 resource starts.
- Now ready as soon as Nuclear power plant is placed.
- Now cost $3000 to launch (was free!). In other words this player power is now in the Tiberium Wars style. Provides a different tactical option.
- Armour vs GUN now 50% (was 55%). Numbers represent percentage of damage taken vs said damage type.
- Reduced weapon range to 200 (was 250). Buying a Spy drone will boost your weapon range to the old value.
- Spy detection radius now 500 (was 600). Slight relief for the poor Spy!
- Spy Drone now cost $400 and takes 8s to be ready (was $300 and 6s). What the Spy drone does will be discussed in a future article.
- Tesla Drone now cost $600 and takes 12s to be ready (was $500 and 10s). Tesla drone is very useful so a small price increase is justified.
Green = Buff
Red = Nerf
Black = My comments.