In this news, I would like to show you, followers, a new armor from the world of After Reset RPG: Power Armor UGSOC (United Governments Social Corps), which I am sure will cause many of you nostalgia for the Power Armor of Fallout 1,2).
Some facts about Power Armor UGSOC:
• it is the most common kind of power armor in the underground cities of the United Governments. Despite the high cost, this power armor modification, used by the UGSOC, perfectly proved itself in saving lives and popularized this type of armor among the United Governments population. This power armor modification was most widely used in the course of expanding the underground territories of the United Governments and in the construction of underground structures. Besides, Power Armor UGSOC is made of SWAT team of police departments from the Social Corps.
• the armor has diversified energy accumulators, whose central node is recharged from an external source. Despite this, a fully charged accumulator will last for at least one year of effective use of the armor.
• the armor is activated by means of emitted short-haul communication between the CORE implant of the carrier and the armor BIOS. The armor is controlled passively intuitively by reading the neural and nerve impulses in the brain and central nervous system of the carrier and transmitting them via the CORE implant. Such a close communication with the implants of the carrier makes it possible to not only increase the armor efficiency but also prevent unauthorized access to its control system. This armor model is compatible with all the CORE implant generations used by the United Governments.
• there is no transparent visor in the helmet of Power Armor UGSOC. This is done for defensive purposes and in order to improve visibility, as it would not seem strange at first glance. Instead of a transparent visor, over 5000 structural ommatidia of less than 100 microns in diameter are placed on the surface of the helmet. These ommatidia are oriented at different angles. Image from them after processing are projected directly onto the retina of the helmet carrier. This facet technology allows to increase the effective viewing angle of the carrier to 220 degrees.
• the armor has its own Environmental Control and Life Support Systems (ECLSS).
• the combined structure of the armor exoskeleton in which rigid elements are combined with nanocomposite materials makes it possible to considerably increase the power quality of the carrier with minimal loss of its flexibility, inevitable for this personal protection class.
• the tag of the United Governments flag is placed on the right shoulder of the armor, while the affiliation of the carrier to the Social Corps is placed on the left. The latter is also indicated through the armor coloring and a red mark on its sites.
Like us on Facebook.
Join After Reset™ RPG official website.
Certainly has potential, keep up the great work.
Don't neg this person just because they're not in the know... geez.
I think if just the helmet and color scheme changed, this wouldn't be plagiarism.
...And I mean a complete redesign for the helmet.
looks like Cerberus armor from Mass Effect D:
You are right. Smth. between Dead Space, Enclave, Cerberus. But it is substantive object of intellectual property. Reference - yes. But no legal persecution could be implemented.
Well, if the color scheme is changed, it'll be abit less hinting of the Cerberus armor.
Nice Easter egg!
It looks cool, there is just one probem:
NO JUNK PROTECTION?!?!?!! ;)
Nice to see comments deleted again. Are you trying to hide the comparison screenshot between this armor and ME3's?
No, I do not deny similarity of PA UGSOG with Dead Space, Enclave, Cerberus concepts.
What I deny is unreasoned trolling and witch-hunt on this page.
Fair enough, just seemed strange that every mention of that kept getting removed.
MR Nixon your best posting the images from zbrush I saw not only will they prove a point they are also very nice.
You are right. We have nothing to hide. Therefore link on model in FBX and d/n maps for it:
I just astonished how desperately d10sfan and OfficialSam crave to bury the game. I've answered to all follower's questions personally via PM. Was good. But these people makes serious acquisitions without prove, fuels the fire of witch-hunt and trolling. Such behavior is improper and unacceptable in this theme park with blackjack and h-s.
I have no intentions of "burying the game". Since any mention of the ME3 armor was met with comment removal, or the article being removed, it was hard to get any answers. All I said in my comments was a response to other comments being removed.
As for "proof", as I am well aware that you have the source files and screenshots to show that, the comparison between this armor and the armor from Mass Effect shows it being very similar from a concept. Whether or not that was intentional, or if you have interests in changing it a bit so it looks less like a copy is up to you. Perhaps changing the color like someone suggested, or some parts of the armor, such as the eyes would help.
Again, I have no intention of burying games, just found it odd that this armor was so close to another game's, and was hoping for more a response than deleting most references to it.
I really felt like to put some kind of tight ling with ME3, DS,F3. Especially to ME3 (that is why I added red marks on it like a reference) and DE (helmet's eyes). As similarities of tech level of UG future.
Mea culpa of deleting first topic. Sorry, I am not PR-man, just a plodder. I was too upset of acquisition and statements made. Thanks to guys wrote me PM I chilled out and tried to describe thing with details and proving materials.
I too had no intention to bury the game, nor was I trolling, I think the game looks great as it is so far. However, what I do not understand is why you made the power armor look almost identical to the armor from ME3. a few things were changed which is good, but seriously, it looks like you just ripped it off completely (when I say ripped it off, i mean the overall look, not that you took the models and textures from the game). Plus you kept deleting every comment pointing that out and claiming it to be trolling when it wasn't. Now if you'd like more constructive criticism rather than me just saying that, I suggest redoing the whole color scheme, make it grey instead, possibly rusty since this is a post apocalyptic game.
Seriously? There is a guy that made millions of dollars by copy pasting Minecraft into consoles, but these guys get **** for copying an armor suit that fits very well within their beautiful universe?
If it's original, then it is awkward, weird or plain crap.
If it looks similar to something already done, then it is plagiarism.
Yeah... everything is copied after WoW, ME, CoD...
People these days...
This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view.