The Physics World Beta-Trial release is now available for download! I have released it early to gain feedback about the game and any issues players encounter so we can get them fixed before the main release. The Beta is limited to 10 minutes to explore two simple rooms and experience the gravity gun in game. The final pay release will not have a timer in it.
There is a lot of work to still do on the game, including this list:
What I still need to fix (and bugs list):
- Add a menu to the game with settings, save and load games and basics like that.
- Add new types of cubes and balls to pickup (some lighted with neon colors)
- Ability to turn on and off the music as you play the game
- Ability to change music as you play the game with new tunes (maybe 3-5)
- Confirm exit game or back to menu UI
- Would like more interactivity in the game (buttons, mini games)
- Make more dynamic such as shooting lights and they move from impact
- More levels than just the one
- Maybe moving platforms and things to shoot into and at.
- Balls not going down the wall on last room (bug fix #001)
- Some balls on last room you can not pick up yet (bug fix #002)
- Shoot some balls and they go through walls [last room only] (bug fix #003)
- More to come as time progresses...
There is no release date to a final version since I am the only one programming the game. As you know, things like this take time to produce. If you have any ideas on things I can put into the game, please drop me a comment or email and I will consider to get it added to a future version of the game.
I really see a lot of fun with this game as it grows. I hope you find the game enjoyable and please let me know your honest feedback on the release thus far.
Thanks for reading!