The fifth update of Paxitium is finally out!
You can watch it on YouTube here:
Key major features showcased in the video:
- Improved item gameplay. Melee weapons were reworked to feel more reponsive.
- Added outlines on interactable objects to improve visibility at night.
- Added various visual effects: explosion with camera shake, blood splatter on screen, item pickup effect, FPS legs, and proning camera behavior.
- Added third person animations for various actions, such as reloading a weapon or consuming an item.
- Doors will now open outwards based on where the player is facing.
- Clothing now affects inventory space. Dropping backpacks will preserve items stored inside it.
- Added body slot, which allows the player to hold items of any size.
- Different looting mechanics for player and animal corpses.
- Changed user interface and added many QoL changes.
- Campfires can now cook raw meat.
- Improved construction to support multi-storey bases.
- Bushes make noise and slow the player down when walking through them.
- Added 2 new islands.
- Made various improvements on environment: wind animation and grass color blending.
- Localization/translation of the user interface (WIP).
- Added a tutorial.
- Reworked the save game menu for singleplayer.
If you would like to help with the development of the game, you can contact us through:
Our Team Email: email@example.com
Thank you for your attention and see you in the next update log!
- Luton Studios