Patch 5.0 from 11/02/2020 for Bulat steel 2.1.5:
Worked on the patch: Yarik, Okzersal, Leeekaaa
ATTENTION! DO NOT install this patch if you do not want to "break" an already started campaign.
Patch and translation are cumulative
-In the rebalance, a crash when loading a battle when there were Scandinavian warriors with axes in the army was fixed.
-Fixed a bug - there was a typo in the script for changing combat models - crashed because of the late model of the Hungarian king.
-Added a couple of new flags for mercenary units - warriors with godendags, Flemish pikemen
-Fixed recruitment of Flemish infantry
-The level of order for all economies has been made, the frequent appearance of riots due to public discontent has been fixed
-Fix population growth on the last levels of city walls and castles. (Now it will be more difficult to grow Cities and Castles of the last levels)
- new Viking models from Fleur de Lis: Normans mod are integrated - special thanks to Jukoman (Vasily Kolesnikov) for permission! All models added as upgrades to existing ones.
- new models of the Breton light cavalry
- new Alforat models
- new models of squires (Scandinavian riders) *
* unit Squires renamed to Scandinavian horsemen; available in Denmark, Sweden, Norway
- new doppelzoldner models
- new models of Scandinavian warriors with axes
- new models of housecarls
- new models of foot huscarls
- new models of lance bonds
- new models of foot soldiers of the Vikings
- new viking robber models
- retexture of early Scandinavian units' shields from Okzersal
- a new standard bearer for mercenary Scandinavian troops
- new banners for mercenaries from Okzersal
- updated model for Scandinavian archers
- new model for English housecarls
- new base model for the adepts of Perkunas
- new base model for Nubian spearmen
- fixed stats for spearmen with shields of Hungary
and other units (Scootats swordsmen, catastrophilacs, archontopules, knights of the orders, Lithuanian line, etc.)
- a new basic model of the junior squad of Russia
- new base model of the Horse junior squad
- new upgrade for Lithuanian street throwers
- new models of the Lithuanian noble infantry and cavalry (basic)
- new upgrade of the Princely Ax Infantry (Lithuania)
- new basic model of the unit Kmeti (Rus)
- new base Warang model
- new upgrade Kosogi senior militia (Cumans)
- new upgrade for Croats
- changed the system of building chapters and recruiting order units
- fixed recruitment of Noble knights of Catholic Lithuania
- fixed recruitment of Lithuanian late units for the appropriate time frame
- Slightly weakened Latinicon
- Slightly strengthened Turhaguts
- new models for:
Princely infantry with axes,
Lithuanian soldiers with axes,
Lithuanian peasant archers,
Lithuanian city spearmen,
Lithuanian guard generals.
- new banners for Prussian and Lithuanian mercenaries)
- new models for the squads of the three factions of Russia
- fix of the silver officer for the reiters and for the archers (Vladimir faction)
- new unit for Byzantium: Pelikiforos
- new textures for the Polish nobility unit (HRE, TO, Lithuania, Kievan Rus, Hungary)
-Historical event in the domestic modostroy old M2TW - in our mod integrated by Yarik script BGR IV! It is not found anywhere else, except for the abandoned foreign mod Stainless Steel (SS).
-Fixed impassable crossing near Caesarea. Thanks Yarik.
-Added by Yarik script to the "founding new dynasties" setup (now it has no bugs that were in 2.1.4).
-Fix a rare bug when the scripted Teutonic Order could have invisible generals * on the global map in the early campaign.
-Fix a rare bug when scripted Mongols could have invisible generals * on the global map in the early and late campaigns.
* Lead to departures
-The Halberd Militia unit has been removed from scripted troops from the 12th century.
-Unit Pavise_Spear_Militia The spearmen militia with a large shield (Italy) is now hired since 1200. (Edits in all main scripts)
-Unit Polish Knights Polish knights have been moved in all scripts to the 14th century (from 1300).
-The squad unit with crossbows and Knights Bogatyrs have been moved in all scripts to the 14th century (since 1300).
(touched upon: Main campaign_script, AI Strong Start, Capitals Retake, UPU, CP and Jihad Resistance, SU)
-Significant changes to the balance of power in the script for military aid to the weak (Now help * in a critical situation will be received by all factions (except for the Mongols).
* Clarification: If the player's faction is the original neighbor of the weakened AI faction, it will not receive help, except in some rare cases).
-New art (icons + info) for units whose skins have been updated (where required).
-Added beautiful new art for some events and buildings.
-The title of Chamberlain and Connetable can now be transferred to another general
-Adjustment of scripted troops by William Wallace. Increased William's command.
-Increased the starting percentage of the Catholic religion in Torun in the late campaign (from 40% to 70%) - this is the area of TO.
-Fixed a bug when the Anch-dynasty "Teutonic Order" was supposed to give + 5% to public order, but in fact it was -5%! Moreover, now anch will give + 10% to the order.
-Fixed errors in the rulers of some regions (According to the description, they should have given + to public order, but in fact it was the other way around!). These are the anchi of the rulers of the cities: Torun, Yerevan, Riga, Baku, Itil.
-With Mongol invasion enabled, if the Mongols capture Murom, there will now be a special unique video *.
-Restored guild info pictures for Russia (they were lost due to culture change when we introduced the model of the temple for the cities of Russ).
-Fixed Ottoman Infantry info picture.
-Other little things to improve and "refine" the mod