Merry Christmas from Caustic Creative! Our gift to you is this update introducing a new gamemode and a small festive change.
- New gamemode.
- Survive against unlimited enemies.
- New enemy added: Attack Helicopters.
Liberty Island (First Visit):
- Fixed some vents using the wrong fragment when destroyed.
- Fixed the main staircase not being solid.
UNATCO HQ (All Versions):
- Carter’s computer can now be accessed from Alex’s.
Battery Park (First Visit):
- If leaving the map early the bonuses for finding the ambrosia are disabled. It is instead moved to Anna and the terrorists in Castle Clinton are killed.
Hell’s Kitchen (NSF Warehouse):
- Fixed being able to make Jock spawn before destroying the generator if standing in a specific location.
Brooklyn Bridge Station:
- Added a button for the exit door.
Versalife Advanced R&D (Level 1):
- Added camera names to the security console in the command centre.
Wan Chai Market (Market Area):
- Fixed being able to make the police hostile if you hugged a door.
- Texture fixes.
Wan Chai Underground Mall & Lucky Money:
- Added a bouncer which demands you pay if you enter without paying.
Brooklyn Naval Shipyards (Ventilation):
- Fixed the login for the computer.
- Fixed JC saying “be be” instead of “be” when talking to Chad.
Vandenberg Air Force Base:
- Changed the login for the sniper tower computer.
Pasadena Ocean Lab (UC Module):
- Map is now called “Ocean Lab” instead of “OceanLab” to match the previous level.
- Fixed the trenchcoat achievements not working sometimes.
- Robots have a small delay between changing friend to foe via scrambler, rebooting.
- Breaking an enemy’s legs now slows them down.
- Turned off the player’s laser when in conversations with the weapon out.
- Weapons now show the distance in metres as well as feet when the laser is on.
- Fixed a typo in the elite assault rifle’s description.
- Fixed decal effects on doors and destructibles not appearing sometimes.
- General error fixes which should minorly fix lag, but not be noticeable.
- Changed poolball physics.
- Snow replaces rain while playing near Christmas.