After many years of blood, sweat and tears- we've finally done it.
The first release is now public, following CCP's very own content creation agreement: Community.eveonline.com
This mod is 100% based off of EVE's mechanics & fittings via pyfa v2.16.2, contributing to overall realism.
Which fits does Sins of New Eden: Rebirth run on?
More about them: Google Spreadsheet
Do the fits reflect the aesthetics of a ship?
Absolutely!, the ships come with turrets that represent each and every fit.
- Visual Overhaul (Also thanks to the PBR Shaders from Sins: Remastered)
- New Meshes
- New Economy System
- SFX Overhaul
- Total Texture Overhaul
- Virtually uncrashable without voodoo magic
- FPS optimization
- Memory Usage optimization
- Shield Effects
- Removal of DLC needs
- Ship Particles
- Stronger AI
- HD Jove Vessels
- Experimental Dreadnought Siege Animations
- NEW Skyboxes
- Interdiction Bubbles VFX
- Specific AI profiles (players won't have autocast ON as default for T2's & sub-faction factories anymore)
- and more...
Galaxy Forge - System Effects
Weapon Range: +100%
Signature Radius: +100%
This material is used with limited permission of CCP Games. No official affiliation or endorsement by CCP Games is stated or implied. Any and all material that may resemble content from the EVE Online IP is owned solely by CCP Games.