Here is the latest in our new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Merging shadow decals
- Optimized spawner with added icons
- Weapons can catch shadows
- Added spear attacks and stances
- Glaive uses spear slashes
- Testing some new ambient sounds (especially on dead volcano)
- Added motion blur to weapons
- Added distinction between light and heavy cuts
- Added cut lines (like cut planes but for stabbing)
- Characters revert to un-mirrored stance after moving
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!