Here is the latest in our new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Initial guard voice test
- Ctrl-o to load parallax scene and play camera animation
- New heavy footsteps for wolf
- Fixed problem with weapons with tangent normal maps
- Can import and play back Blender camera animations
- Editor camera exposed to scripting
- Sound label display to display all sound paths
- Jumping on alternate legs
- Loading and displaying parallax scenes with depth sort
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!