Hey guys, we finally have the September update ready! There isn't that much new but we do have Steam Workshop support back enough to address most issues quicker now!
Here is the changelog:
Significant Roster Extensions:
Kingdom of Jerusalem and Cyprus
(Added some more units across the boardbut mainly adding their tier 3 units that they still needed.)
New Factional and Mercenary Units:
Handgunners – England
Mounted Crossbowmen(Early, High, Late)– France
Serjeants (Late)– England, France,Lesser Poland
Mounted Serjeants (Late) – England,France
Cuman Swordsmen – Cumans
Polish Swordsmen - Lesser Poland
Cuman Macemen – Cumans
Axemen – Lesser Poland
Swiss Nobles (High) – SwissWaldstatte
- Took out wrong abilities for certain units. Like how the French Late MAA still had shield wall despite being a two handed unit.
- Added in bastion versions of catapults, bombard and flamethrower(exclusive to Byzantine factions on Constaninople)
- Added brimstone pit back as a deployable in custom battles
- Polearm units nerfed.
- Increased chevron cost
- Wall and tower HP increased by a lot.
- Gunpowder units further balanced.
- Flying Wedge now working as it should be on infantry units
- Adding proper dismounted attack stats to mounted units that had them missing
- Heavy Infantry(High) buffed considerably so it's better than the Scoutatoi Swordsmen (High)
- Major visual adjustment to Scot's guard and a different secondary weapon
- Minor unit naming adjustments