Welcome, to my firts blog on this site! I am just one person that is working on a project called: Larry's Island. I am making some progress and I want to share a little bit of what i have created.
Something about the game
This game is about survival and i used a RTS kind of camera control. So Larry (the main character) has to survive on floating islands in mid-air. The idea behind the game is to collect stuff and create new things. But it is not so easy because you have to pass some obstacles and puzzles to continue. You have to take care about larry, he needs food and a shelter. I have also created a 2 animals with animations.
What I have so far
- Larry is possible to move on the islands that i have created.
- Larry can pickup weopons/tools and add it to your inventory.
- Larry can chop down tree to collect tree logs and use those to build things.
- Larry can pickup stones and use this also for building buildings.
- There are 2 animals currently I am working on it
- Eagle: spawns randomly and is flying around.
- Wolf: Moves randomly and is possible to attack Larry.
- I have also worked on the build and inventory system and the main menu changed
- I made a day/night cycle that affect the sky.
If you are intristed and have some Unity skills,feel free to contact! email@example.com
This game is made with Untiy3d in low poly art style.
I want to make the walk area much more larger and fix a couple of bugs and a lot more,
I made also a short gameplay video for my new youtube channel so check it out and i rendered some pictures