We have been working on this update for a few months and today we would like to share our progress with you.
Here is a detailed presentation of the changes you will see in this version.
Now the technical stuff:
- We have updated to 2.02 v8.4.0.
- We returned to the Seven Stars as a symbol for Arnor. Therefore you'll see seven stars everywhere, on shields, surcoats, pikemen armor, living world army banner, capture flag banner and even the citadel in Fornost.
- No changes were made to the other factions.
- Fixed living world/wotr issue. Game will no longer crash when Arveleg, Arvedui and Carthaen transition from rts to living world map.
- Removed Elrond and Glorfindel. Four Arnor heroes and a custom hero is good enough. Like Dwarves faction.
- Removed buildings from builder palantir buttons. No more Elven buildings for Arnor.
- Reduced Arnor Elven units to Lindon warriors recruited from Arnor barracks and Rivendell Lancers recruited form Arnor Stables.
- Arnor Rivendell Lancers will not change skin when receiving heavy armor because the heavy armor skin dose not match with other Arnor units.
- Arnor Blacksmith has all the necessary upgrades for both Dunedain and Elf units.
- Added House of Healing effects/glow like 2.02 done to Gondor.
- Added Grand Harvest effects/glow to Arnor Farms as suggested by Rp@#@#.
- Dunedain Pikemen (formerly Dunedain Royal Guards) no longer use lines with "Gondor" in them. And Arnor Cavalry Banner Carrier no longer use Gondor voice lines. Also suggested by Rp@#@#.
- As was suggested by glassman. Arnor Archery Range has been removed. Arnor Barracks now recruits: Dunedain Soldiers, Dunedain Archers, Dunedain Pikemen and Lindon Warriors.
- Arnor Stables recruit Dunedain Knights and Rivendell Lancers.
- Restored original Ranger banner carrier.
- Added a new Amon Sul map, the same one from the campaign and replaced wotr Amon Sul with it. Same with Fornost map. No more destroyed Amon Sul and Fornost in wotr.
- Dunedain Archers are comparable to Lorien Archers in terms of range and damage.
- Lindon Warriors have the same arrow effects as Noldor Warriors, but they are not as strong.
- Replaced Elven Wood spell with Enshrouding Mist. And replaced Bombard withe Eagle Allies.
That will be all for this article. More details will be provided in the file description.
Download: Kingdom of Arnor v1.2
Have a good day!