We have now updated the game after taking in feedbacks from players and reading online reviews.
To help with new players, we added these (check the screenshots at the bottom of this update)
- Many new tutorial texts that explains new actions.
- Add new simple challenges to slowly introduce player to new actions
- Tips and tutorial are more visible
Improved functionalities for those who can only be satisfied with the best solutions
- More responsive direct control mode.
- Camera is held in position after rotation button is released.
- Always show your score in the leaderboard regardless if you have made it to the top 10.
- Ability to replay the last challenge. See screenshot for instruction. (Exclusive to STEAM version)
Fix "Wait Front" action which sometime failed on the "Pond" challenge.
With this update, we hope the game will be much more enjoyable and less frustrated as some players have felt.
We think we have now done all we can with the game as it is. The concept is very unique and we may revisit it in the future. A recent Google Doodle is very similar is our game and we take great pride in this.
We have now moved on to work on a new game, but if you have any suggestions or comment, please do give us a shoutout on Twitter or Facebook or drop us an email.