Heyho folks, your administrative issues are back again with yet another Just Cause 3 Multiplayer 1.1 development blog!
Main topic: vehicle handling scripting
A while back we disabled the vehicle handling script because we ran into too many issues. We are now working hard on resolving those issues and the script will be enabled again soon. It will most definitely be in the 1.1 release.
Changes, new features and fixes:
- Added oxygen scripting to player. This allows server owners to control how the oxygen depletion behaves, the damage when Rico is out of oxygen, and the amount of oxygen Rico has
- We worked on the disaster
- We started work on Shape Triggers, will be done next week
- Worked on some network improvements to reduce bandwidth used by some of the newly added features
- We worked on fixing some remaining issues with sound and camera issues with remote players, work is still ongoing here, but we believe we will have all the issues fixed very soon
- Added occupant array to vehicle scripting
This was the development blog for this week. See you guys again next week, stay fresh!