The team at Eternal-Silence has worked day and night and we have an internal build going now between the devs and our dedicated test team. This has allowed us to bang on all the code we have written and get rid of any show-stopping bugs early so we have a solid foundation to start on. New features are being implemented still, at a very brisk pace, but this is a taste of what we currently have in.
- Class/Kit System with menus
- Working Spawn Screen
- Multiple weapons, with variations depending on attachments
- Special effects on weapons (Ion Cannon has a lot at the moment, a team personal favorite)
- Remnant Armor System (You will hear more about this in a coming announcement)
- Subsystem Code
- Victory Conditions
- Custom Animations
- Totally customized HUD with special effects
Again, this is just a taste of what we have in the current build. Multiple bugs are now being fixed thanks to the reports our testing team has submited.
Also this week we have two new pieces of art. First up is the skinned first-person hand models for the UTF. Model by enzodiac and skin by Dete. Second is the UTF Carbine and can be found on the website