Lets get straight to the point, my time is still very limited, i don't get any time to do modding at all.
BUT there are good news!
The Community grows, that means while iam not active there are now multiple new faces that contribute to Cameo.
- ElPollo315: (a already familiar face :) has meanwhile finished adding TiberiumSun factions.
- wave shooter: does numerous fixes and updates to the Mod like he recently added a ShellMap (map in background while you are in the Main Menu.
- PatrickWieth: is familiar with coding, he lately put much time and effort to the mod.
I want to talk about some things in particular that PatrickWieth has done for the mod so far:
- Set up everything for Cameo on GitHub so it is easier to contribute content.
- made an installer for Cameo, the latest Cameo release is now downloadable via github at Github.com
- Set up a Dedicated Server running on the latest release for anyone to play online.
- is currently working on custom things like Traits, an example for that are Carrier acting like they originaly do:
I know none of these guys personaly or in real life and yet they keep pushing Cameo to new hights.
This is just an indication on how awesome the community is evolving :)
So on that matter, a shoutout and big big thanks to ElPollo315, wave shooter & PatrickWieth for keeping Cameo alive while i currently can't.
Last but not least, i updated the MainPage so you can easily find the Links to the latest Cameo Release as well as the Link to out Community Discord.
Since the Discord became very active i removed the Forum on the Mod Page since noone is using it anymore and it is a hassle to check the Forum for new entrys.
Until next time Commanders!
gl & hf