I'm back from my vacation! Today I would like to give you an update to the new features of the game that are now completly implemented for Port Empire. Hope you like it!
- Again we have fixed a lot of bugs
- The Save Manager is now also saving your progress on the ability system
- We are also pleased to announce that we have implemented the new Mill feature!
The Mill can build on some of your wheatfields as an upgrade and is producing some flour.
- The Ability Window from the game has now a new interface!
For a better view the abilites are now connected by some lines.
- We've also added a new ui panel for some of your ability skills to the HUD.
Currently there is already one ability, it's the ability to start an rationing on your island to store some food for the upcoming winter. But keep in mind, that your villager are not happy with the rationing. The rationing has a cooldown timer for one year.
So we are done for this week. Oh and if you want to see it all as a video and don't have a problem with german spoken language you can also check out my last indie game devlog on youtube. The devlog have manually translated subtitles, so turn it on.
In this sense, stay motivated guys and gals. See you then!