H2FLOW is still in full blown development and we are working super hard on getting it out the door! You'll find me chipping away at a very long list of things to finish from from 10 pm to 3 am every night. Being an indie developer means no sleep and then having to go straight to a real job at 6 am!
We're working on getting some funds together to help release H2FLOW on iOS, Android, PC, and MAC in a few months. In order to garner more interest in H2FLOW we will be releasing a playable alpha demo later this week! You'll hear it here first!
At this point, a majority of the coding is done... but it can always be improved if we had time or more money! We want to release a awesome looking game that is fun to play.
We've updated a lot of things since the last update, too many to list but lets go over the major ones:
- The player will bounce off of terrain if they get too close and this will help them get "unstuck"
- We've finalized most of the GUI functionality and just need some more refined art for some of the buttons!
- updated the art style to be more cartoony and less... mechanical.
- We've locked down the enemy types to 6, which provide enough challenge in their own various ways.
- electric shock mine no longer damages you, but he will stun for you a few seconds.
Since we don't post a lot of the internet, we have really had no feedback! Please take a minute to check out our videos and screen shot and let us know what you think!
If you help spread the word about this game, I may just give you a FREE copy when it comes out!
Go hit up twitter and use #H2FLOW or on Facebook... or use smoke signals... anything.
No one knows about this game and it is killing our morale!
Haptix Games Developer