Recently we finished remaking our game, Groovy Invaders, in the solid game engine, Unity. We've been working on it for close to a year now and we now have a playable version of the game with several updates to the gameplay along with new features.
Here's a list of some of the new features in the Unity version of Groovy Invaders:
- Now in full-screen.
- Improved Control-scheme using the mouse to fire and aim.
- Now Includes storyboard cut-scenes in between each level. Telling a story as you play and
progress through the levels.
- Enemies move all over the screen now.
- Change music for each level in the game.
- Use Mouse to Navigate Menus.
Also, Several bugs have been fixed since I released the new & Improved version of Groovy Invaders:
- Fixed the choppy & laggy start to the game. Had get it to load game data before starting Scene.
- Tweaked levels slightly to make them a little more balanced
- Fixed any graphical glitches with the HUD and Storyboard Pictures.
Even the I got all the bugs and problems I could find. The game is still in the testing phase. So if you happen to notice any bugs while playing it, just feel free to message me. You can download it on Indie DB in the downloads page. Or just download it off my site if there's any problems:
Hope you take the time to test it out and tell me what you think!