We're happy to announce our new game Go Home Annie.
The game is a first person horror adventure and will be set in the SCP Universe. We're using Unity HDRP as the engine and will use modern features like Nvidia DLSS and possibly Raytracing.
Here's our flavor text:
A twisted first person horror adventure. As an employee of the SCP Replication Division you are tasked with testing artificially developed paranormal events. Solve puzzles, converse with anomalous entities and explore multiple paths to untangle the secrets behind the Replication Division.
and a longer description with features:
Take on the role of Annie, a low level employee of the SCP Foundation. A covert organization meant to secure and contain anomalous entities and protect the general public from them.
Why has an organization with the motto "Secure, Contain, Protect" created a division for replicating paranormal events and anomalous entities? Why are you tasked with repeatedly testing the same replicas, with a seemingly never changing outcome? You will need to make drastic decisions to uncover your true purpose and alter the course of your fate.
- A weird first person horror experience.
- Twisted gameplay mechanics: utilize existing and original anomalies to solve puzzles and navigate levels.
- Explore the facility: every level is a sandbox with multiple paths, secrets and choices that shape the outcome of your story.
- Take the wheel: cutscenes don't take you from place to place. You will need to drive through the foggy landscape beyond the facility in order to reach your ultimate goal.
- Our take on the SCP Universe: if you're familiar with the stories of the SCP Foundation, you might find we've made surprising changes to them. Besides the most popular ones, you will meet and interact with many hidden gems of the SCP Foundation Wiki.
We'd very much like your feedback and suggestions since we're in the middle of development and are still open to changing the game as much as needed.
The game will be available on Steam (and many other places, but let’s keep that a secret for now ;) ).