After months of studying for exams to enter a university and passing said exams, I have finnaly gotten enough free time to devote to my oldest mod.
The next update will include, aside from the additions listed in the more recent images, an important gameplay change.
- Complete removal of the Forged Blades upgrade.
- Fire Arrows do more damage to cavalry, monsters, Ents, siege weapons and structures only.
- The Heavy Armor upgrade bonus was reduced from 60% to 40%.
- Tainted Land and Elven Wood's armor bonus has been reduced from 40% to 30%.
- A general and parallel reducement of all leadership bonuses.
The motive behind these changes is making the battles less dependant on upgrades and hero leadership bonuses and more dependant on flanking, rear attacks and overall maneuverability of armies and battle tactics.
An important note:
-During the spring of this year I have made a significant progress on the mod and was close to releasing it, however, due to a mistake on my part and the upgrading of the PC I use, the mod files were lost. I do, however, remember the changes I made. These gameplay changes are one of them and they have already been reimplemented.
If you have any more questions feel free to ask me in a comment or a message here on ModDB. Also, for all those interested here are links to the two other mods I have made this year, Warcraft 3 Extended Edition and Rohirim91's Rebalance and Flavour 1.2 submod for the MEIOU&Taxes 2.0 mod for Europa Universalis 4.