We've just released update 3 for the Dystopia Demo, it's a server update only, players don't need to download this file. This release is backwards compatible. Server admins can grab the 5.7 meg file, which includes binaries for windows and linux servers, from:
We're looking for mirrors for this file, let me know if you can help us out.
While admins are updating the binaries, it would also be a great oppertunity to hook your server into the excellent Dystopia-Stats.com system. Just add the following line to your server's config.
The update 3 changelog:
- FIXED: Random crash when spawing
- FIXED: Player not being spawned
- FIXED: Melee weapons not hitting jacked in enemy decker at 0 range
- FIXED: Headshots on deckers
- FIXED: MK808 can be fired when ledge grabbing
- FIXED: Cyberspace movement speed exploit
- FIXED: Cyber weapon randomly giving out points
- FIXED: Security on map and round restart
[*]ADDED: support for Punks Attacking objective maps