The new version brings far better melee system and a more challenging AI opponent, in battles and in the campaign map. The changelog is below:
- Many changes to the battle system ensure now that the player faces a very challenging AI opponent and the melees are chaotic and bloody as hell! Additionally FPS should be higher due to some adjustments (This game is very heavy in graphics indeed).
- Fine tuned the projectiles to be even more effective and useful than before.
- Revamped the morale system to be extremely dynamic and realistic. Flanking and targeted missile attacks have much more impact and the quality of the soldiers shows more.
- CAI is now more mobile around the map (attacks/defends more).
- CAI slightly more neutral than overly aggressive or friendly in some occasions.
- Submod changes in the launcher:
- Updated the submod Shogun 2 Retexture Project Version: 10.0 by Superghostboy
- Updated the submod Atmospheric Sounds Mod v. 1.35 + Twosocks Formation Sounds v6 by pisoiasul
I hope moddb will authorise it before 2012...
Happy New Year to all.