City Climber was released two months ago.
I’ve managed to create a version for Linux and Mac, and also release several patches in the meantime.
Now it’s time for the first content update!
Version 1.05 adds two new challenge modes containing 30 minutes of new, original gameplay.
- Balance your body on various props and don’t fall down.
- Fall through the floating debris and hit the cardboard boxes below.
- 30 minutes of new gameplay content
- New customizations and two new achievements
- Corrected typos in level descriptions
- Fixed bug where you could grab floating boxes at the end of stage 13
- Added camera movement to “Step by Step” challenge mode
- Improved party mode
City Climber has currently reached over 1500 sales on Steam, with 93% of positive reviews. Thank you for your amazing support!