Finally the Blood Race is here and available to all players as a free update! The expansion provides a unique gameplay style based on classic, old school, top-down, racing games with a flavor of next-gen, dense action. Blood Race offers the chance to chase other cars and annihilate them without mercy on special racing tracks populated with the zombie horde. Winning events earns loads of cash and the ability to obtain new rides and purchase weapons of zombie mass destruction to become the ultimate leader board champion.
The Blood Race update is now available for download here (Steam users receive the update automatically).
For all those that didn't have a chance to purchase Zombie Driver yet, we have a limited time, 50% off, price promotion!
This update was possible thanks to your input and interest in Zombie Driver for which we thank you all! With the latest update the game is at least three times bigger in terms of content and gameplay diversity than the first version released last year. Below you can watch the trailer summarising the whole game and giving a glimpse of the action:
The list of major changes introduced in the Blood Race expansion pack:
- added Blood Race game mode
- added new Muscle Car for the Blood Race mode
- added new Slaughter Train Station map
- added a second car paint for every vehicle (unlockable in Blood Race mode)
- added new vehicle damage system with destructible 3d car parts
- added Polish localization
- new positional sound system
- new improved smart camera with longer view distance and smoother movement
- enhanced car physics to allow full 3d motion e.g. turning over
- added Steam Cloud Support (only on Steam)
- added 17 new Steam achievements for the Blood Race mode (only on Steam)
- added 30 new Steam leaderboards (1 for each Blood Race event) (only on Steam)
Please let us know what you think about the update on the game forums.