Our coming game is about to be released in Beta form to work out some bugs and give us time to polish the game and level to bring you a awesome finished product. This coming version will be a test drive version. The full release will feature:
- Xbox One/360/PC controller support
- Main Menu
- Maybe a Save game function
- More sounds for stacking and breaking blocks
- New background Ambient tunes
- In-game menu to allow user to adjust volume, graphics, turn volume off
- In-game buying for DLC levels and content
- 3 new blocks
- Sky-Walk feature challenge (more details to come!)
- Moving platforms (up, down, side to side)
- And much, much more!
We are even considering addressing multiplayer support for the game down the road as the game grows.
As you can see from the feature list, we plan on making this an awesome game. There is so much we want to do with the game to make it not only fun but keep players playing for hours on end. Now, the bad news...
We don't expect this to come right out of Beta. We are expecting the game to stay in Beta mode for several months, if not a year before the full game hits. This Beta is designed to bring feedback to us so we make gain a users understanding of what they want to see in the finished game, any bugs they find and a game experience unlike any other.
We will see you in about a week when the Beta launches to the public! Please keep watching here!