After hours and hours of developing, testing and keeping all of you up to date we are extremely happy to celebrate this Beta release with you.
First of all, we would like to say "thank you" to all our testers and all the various YouTubers sharing our development: You have have always been supporting us in the background since the first preview and constantly gave us really valuable feedback.
Secondly we would also like to thank Square Enix and Avalanche Studios for their tremendous support: It's an honor working together with you.
Last but not least we would like to thank the whole community for their patience and passion: Seeing you guys always eagerly waiting for the next devblog on Discord shows some real dedication towards our project and kept us going forward even in the harder weeks and months of development. To simply put it in words: You guys & girls rock!
This beta release will mark the beginning and not the ending of our journey on creating the best multiplayer sandbox experience for any open-world game. Over the next couple of weeks and months we will be improving upon this beta release, add new functions and extend the possibilities of what you can do even further: We are just getting started.
This release allows for full usage of our client and server software, including our API. In accordance with our testing team we have concentrated on shipping a good feature-set allowing for extensive gamemodes to be created. If you are missing any feature, which is very important to realise your own gamemode, be sure to let us know - we will look into each and every request.
So anyways: Have a great Christmas Holiday and hope to see all of you ingame very shortly!
Known issues/important to know
- Some scripting functions may not always work as inteded. We have marked those as "unstable" in our scripting documentary.
- There is currently no automatic updater. Builds have to be downloaded directly from our homepage.
- Some gamemodes/packages available on our gitlab repositories are not fully finished yet.
- World damage is not synchronised yet and grappling hook wiring has been disabled.
- There may be issues with CEF UIs when running Teamviewer in the background.
- Servers may not be hosted or rented commercially till our full-release following in January. For further information on that matter please consult our EULA.
Dowload the client & server directly from our homepage: