Announcing Keep the Peace: in-depth law enforcement strategy
Update: Kickstarter Launch Date Set for Wednesday, May 18th, 2018
I'm very excited to announce Keep the Peace, a passion project that has been more than 15 years in the making. Though it still has a ways to go, I need your help to provide feedback, ideas, and help spread the word. Thank you for your support!
Keep the Peace is an in-depth police strategy game under development for the PC. The game sets you up as Chief of Police, responsible for the safety and security of a town, campus, city, or region. In Keep the Peace, you will:
- Hire officers, based on dozens of skills and characteristics, and keep them healthy, happy, and well-trained
- Customize vehicles, equipment, and units to give your officers the tools they need to get the job done
- Deploy your units strategically around your city, based on where their skills are needed the most
- Respond to dangerous emergencies, such as robberies, hostage situations, high-speed pursuits, car accidents, natural disasters, and much more
- Choose your tactics and strategies to help your team resolve every incident successfully
- Manage the long-term consequences of your actions on your community, your government, and your officers
- And much more...
Check out our IndieDB page for more features, screenshots, and videos!
Keep the Peace is currently a prototype -- I need your feedback, ideas, and support to make it a reality, and to make it the high-quality game you deserve to play. Though the video and screenshots are still rough around the edges, I would love to get your feedback about the overall game. For example:
- Are there features you see here that excite you?
- Are there things you see here that you do not like, or feel could be improved/changed?
- Are there things you'd like to see that seem to be missing?
If you like it so far, please share it among your friends - we need broad support in order to proceed with development. For those who want to get involved in the development from the very beginning, including those interested in alpha/beta testing, a Kickstarter will be launching in May.
Thanks to everyone here for your ongoing support -- it means the world.