After a week of work I must say I am truly impressed with the many changes and fixes we have introduced into Infinite Pixel for the upcoming Friday the 15th update. This is one of the biggest updates
the game has received, but as it introduces a ton of new features It also changes the way the game is played.
Check the video/changelog.
- Improved character model/ animated character
- Fixed GUI size problem on different resolutions
- Added complete saving system
- Changed: now you can create only 1 mineral
extractor, only one energy generator, only on bullet dispense. You can always
change their position. This is because we want the players to be way more
dependent on the NPCs , their environment
and enemy killing.
- Enemies now spawn random objects or nothing
after getting killed
- Enemies now wander around their "world"
- Improved enemy AI
- Fixed enemy multiplayer problems
- Added med packs to restore health, these are
spawned by enemies
- Added NPCs towns and trading, now you can
interact with them, learn from them or buy stuff.
- Worlds are now 3 times bigger than before.
- Improved enemy spawning system.
- Added the "Tent" an object used to save your
- Added running function with key "shift" running
will make you spend twice your energy so your water /food levels will be
- Fixed enemies rotating around you problem
- Added sounds, many sounds!