Abysm 2: Infernal Contract update 26/08/2020 - Public Beta Release
It's Finally Here!
After a long development cycle and internal testing, The Public beta of Abysm 2: Infernal Contract is finally out.
Feedback and Suggestion is highly appreciated and will help the project become better and more polished mod on final release. Please don't be afraid to comment your thoughts on the mod, things you like, things you believe needs to be improved.
Before Playing be sure you have atleast GZDoom V.4.2.4 or higher, a copy of Doom 2 and to Read the User Manual.
About the Mod
Abysm 2: Infernal Contract is an an action adventure GZDoom TC for Doom 2 inspired by games such as Diablo, Dark Souls and Strife. The mod features The mod features A Hub level progression where you complete quests, level up your stats, and upgrade your weapons while keeping Doom's run and gun gameplay. It is the Sequel to Abysm: Dawn of Innocence.
The City of Hadria is under attack by the forces of Hell. As a member of the Mercenaries of the Iron Cross, you have been tasked to keep the city safe and, with the help of a Grand Scholar, stop the invasion to save not only the City of Harbin, but the World from the certain doom.
This mod Features
- A Hub Level Style of Progression where you you unlock quests, access dungeons and, if you are vigilant enough, find various secrets.
- Inventory System where you will have Access to Various Spells and Powerups.
- Attributes and Character level progression to enhance your player's Damage output and survivability.
- NPCs who will provide you with quests and help you along the way.
- Enemies of Varying Strength to take down.
And many more to discover when you Download and play Abysm 2: Infernal Contract!
Thank you everyone and I hope you enjoy the mod.