After a spell of near ground to a halt progress, due to both reallife and a Freeware 3d Japanese Mech game known as Second Age, I have finally found time to do more work on the mod.
- Modified the Pistol skin once again because I thought it still looked a litte too much like The Remembrance Of Hate's / SFFD(New)* Plasma Disruptor. Mainly I just took off the glowing orange "Linear Accelerator" and replaced it with metal cooling grates.
- Pistol almost fully functional. All that remains is to finish the ammunition clip, reload code and laser.
- Secret weapon planned. It'll be hidden in a rather obvious area. (Hint: Most people probably wouldn't bother checking the place it will be hidden)
- If things progress as well as I hope, I may be able to crank out a crude DM test sometime next week if there is any demand.
* TROH and SFFD are the other future mods I'm working on. SFFD is kind of like Q3A for Q1 only with custom weapons, and characters like in hexen. TROH will contain a similar weapons set as DN:TDP (Final Meltdown version) except that it involves new levels, G-Man and Gordon Freeman as his butt-boy and the main player being a cyborg. And when I say cyborg I don't mean those weak Startrek or Q2 versions. (Terminator type)
/me decides to shut up before he makes everybody go O_o