The newest version of Clan Quest Mod, 4.0, is available for download today, just in time for Halloween! At the last minute, we've decided to integrate the new X20 mod into the installer as well, so it will be easy to include this great new addition to the game when installing Clan Quest Mod.
You can download the mod here at moddb.com or at patches-scrolls.de .
UPDATE: The 4.0.1 patch is also available for download at moddb.com. This fixes a number of critical bugs present is version 4.0 of the mod.
Here's a quick look at everything else that the mod includes:
- An entirely new story line for Bloodlines featuring a new hub and a whole new cast of fully voiced NPCs. The story focuses around the the city's Sabbat population and gives the player the option to abandon the Camarilla to join up with the Sword of Caine instead!
- 3 possible new endings
- A new humanity system that's more reflective of the pen and paper system, and with greater consequence
- The ability to diablerize other select kindred
- All the great new content from previous version of Clan Quest Mod
- Full integration with Unofficial Patch (v 9.2), installed easily and automatically
- Limited integration with other mods including Arsenal Mod, Camarilla Edition, X20 Mod, and Comp Mod, all available directly through the CQM's installer
We're also launching a new website, hosted by planetvampire to help support the mod. This page will include supplemental information about the mod, including information about how to install the mod, integrated mods, and support for technical difficulties. Please see this site if you're having trouble getting started with Clan Quest Mod.
Keep your eyes on the YouTube channel as well. We'll be adding a series of Let's Play videos to demonstrate the new content and provide developer commentary. Those will be available later today.
Thanks for you support and interest in the mod, and we hope you'll enjoy this newest chapter of Bloodlines.