Clan Quest Mod is an add-on for Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines that not only adds many new quests along with a myriad of other new features, but also integrates several other mods for the game, including the Arsenal Mod, the Camarilla Edition Mod, Companion Mod, and more!
This patch for version 4.0 of Clan Quest Mod fixes a number of critical bugs including the high number of crashes on map transitions.
This patch for version 4.0 of Clan Quest Mod fixes a number of critical bugs including the high number of crashes on map transitions. To install this patch, first install the base 4.0 installer for Clan Quest Mod, available here. Next, run this patch installer. Be sure to select the same settings as when you ran the installer, i.e. select the correct install path for Bloodlines, and select the SAME component selections. For instance, if you chose to install the 4.0 version of the installer with Unofficial Patch Plus and Camarilla Edition Lite, be sure to make the same selections when you run the 4.0.1 patch! More installation instructions available here.
Also note that for this patch, it is not necessary to start a new game in most cases to enjoy the bug fixes.
- Added cubemaps to El Enjuague
- Fixed bug where Alejandra's phone wouldn't appear
- Fixed Arturo-Victoria cut scene bug if Jesse's Dead
- Added 4GB patch for Vampire.exe to fix stability issues
- Fixed experience reward bug and added more xp to Sabbat quests
- Changed Humanity dots to be unaffordable