Currently only The Greater Japanese Empire Campaign is fully fleshed out with its 40+ decisions and events. And Germany can also form Germania. Victoria II: Supernations is a mod that is currently in development that builds upon the concepts already conceived in the Pop Demand Mod, as well as the Blood and Iron mod. What I have done is sought to build a world that tells a story, such as if Japan decided to act on its ambitions much earlier than in our timeline and crafter a Greater Japanese Empire that spanned throughout most of Asia and into the Pacific and the Americas. Or being able to form the actual country of Greater Germany and follow an event chain to lead the Germans to greatness. Supernations was built to tell the story of your ascent to power, once the conditions are met, you will be able to enact decisions, and receive events that give you cores on other countries, the ability to release puppets, free future allies, and make your own permanent mark on history
Victoria II: Supernations Mod - Version 1.16 | Released 6/10/2020
- Revamped the Create_Oceania decision. Now it requires sphering any of the independent nations in Oceania and you no longer need to directly interact with the Great Powers in that region.
- Changed the Casus Belli you get after the create_oceania decision. Now if the U.K., Netherlands, or Portugal, own any provinces that have an Oceanian core, an event will fire for the Greater Japanese Empire that will give it a liberate_country casus_belli.
- Changed it so that Johore will no longer have Oceanian cores, and will now have Greater Japanese Empire cores.
- Also adjusted the cores that Oceania gains, as the "grant_oceanian_cores" decision ends up causing the "buy_johore_ports" decision much more difficult to get since the latter decision requires the Greater Japanese Empire to have all of their cores, and previously Oceania and the Greater Japanese Empire had overlapping cores do to the "take_the_pacfic" decision.
- removed "take_coastal_china" decision.
- revamped the "secure_western_borders" decision, now the player will get a "liberate_puppet" casus belli against China, Russia, and the U.K.
- Added two new decisions for the player once they declare war on China as part of the "secure_western_borders" mission. The first is the basic result that was originally in the mod, allowing the player to release the Upper Kingdom, Lower Kingdom, and also puppet Mongolia. The Second decision is a much more extensive decision that requires the player to have occupied nearly all of China. Once done, China will be dismantled, and in addition to the results of the previous decision, the player will also gain Tibet as a puppet and annex the western deserts of China.
- Added a new event that occurs after the "end_chinese_menace_once_and_for_all" decision is taken. This occurs within a few months of the end of the war and established the "Sabakan Kingdom" as a client nation under the Greater Japanese Empire.
NOTE: As of this point most of the Greater Japanese Empire portion of the mod had been completed. Any other bugs or necessary updates will be made prior to the launch of Supernations Version 1.2, which will be adding the second Super Nation into the game. This new Supernation will be "The Second Roman Empire/The Second Roman Republic" and as the name hints at, it will be an Italian driven mission tree. Thank you for all of those who have shown their interest in the mod during the past two weeks! I look forward to developing it much further! Again, just let me know if there are any bugs that make the mod unplayable, or any other suggestions that might make the mod a bit more enjoyable. It is meant to be more of a story-based/campaign oriented mod.