Ultimate Apocalypse is a mod for Dawn of War Soulstorm, which aims to create the most diverse possible unit and faction selection within the confines of the original DOW engine. We strive to create the most engaging and balanced Warhammer 40,000 game that we can, without sacrificing the fun factor. From hordes of Orks to the towering Titans, you can always find a new way to play UA. We invite all of you to join us on our Discord server to keep up with the development of the mod!

Forum Thread
Version 1.88.74 Bugs/Suggestions (Games : Dawn of War : Mods : Ultimate Apocalypse Mod (DOW SS) : Forum : Feedback : Version 1.88.74 Bugs/Suggestions) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 12 2020 Anchor

POST 1.88.74 feedback here!

Jul 15 2020 Anchor

Bugs and shortcomings. I am writing through a translator.

Hello, this is a list of what I found.

1). Chaos - You need to add Titan to T5.
2). Dark Eldar - It has been written so far that flying titans have a shield, but it does not, and Void Raven Bomber and Razorwing Fighter have too few hp.
3). Chaos Demons - Demonic geralts have too few hp, you need to add the ability to build walls.
4) .Eldar - The computer builds second-level turrets, but the player cannot build them, Airborn Phoenix and Vampire Raider without a shield (although it is in the description), you need to add the ability to build walls, you need something more serious than Vampire Raider on T5.
5). Imperial Guard - the caner of Basilisk Magnus sometimes just does not work.
6) .Inquisition - Turret damage too low.
7). Necrons - Is this how the Lord’s Necron Dark Veil should work? Everyone around is invisible, but he is not. You can add a couple of titans, especially on T5.
8) .Orks - All is well. I saw an old screenshot with a new Titan, it would be interesting to see.
9). Sisters of the Battle - On T5, it’s still worth adding something stronger than the Archangels and the Throne of Justice.
10). Space Marine - All is well. By the way, GW came out with a miniature, something like a pillbox with guns from a Space Marine. Is it possible to insert this into the game, like another turret?
11) .Tau Empire - Breachers have some muffled voice acting. Titans on T5 need to be added.
12) .Tiranids - There are no mistakes, but this race needs to be completely rebalanced, because it can hardly be opposed to others, and it would not hurt to add the ability to build walls.

I play your mod from the very beginning, I really like it, you did a great job.

Jul 15 2020 Anchor

i cant even see it available for download in the files

found out why sry for being blind XD though is there a chance we could get the patch on moddb since for some reason zipfiles just wont work on my pc?

Aug 29 2020 Anchor

Necron pariahs not immune to magic.

Chaos daemons able to spam a spell effectively making movement and combat impossible.

Sep 27 2020 Anchor

Great mod, but really pointless if it crashes literally every single game, as it does.

Fix the crashing before bothering with anything else - no point having "balance" if the game just stops randomly as soon as it starts getting interesting.

Tenth game today that just crashed for no reason.

More problems (pls ignore if someone already mentioned this):

Chaos Daemons "raze planet" button vanishes once clicked and no option exists to deploy it;; no endgame weapons work for chaos or chaos daemons (this was greyed out but didn't say "you need more X" so I thought it was broken but apparently some work, although research for wmd stays stuck on 9%

Skirmish settings: Disable Titans and Disable Relic Units for AI does not work - just got beaten by SM AI which surprisingly produced Imperator titans with both these checked

Edited by: Bloke1

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.