Ultimate Apocalypse is a mod for Dawn of War Soulstorm, which aims to create the most diverse possible unit and faction selection within the confines of the original DOW engine. We strive to create the most engaging and balanced Warhammer 40,000 game that we can, without sacrificing the fun factor. From hordes of Orks to the towering Titans, you can always find a new way to play UA. We invite all of you to join us on our Discord server to keep up with the development of the mod!

Forum Thread
Poll: Which image would you like to see as our main logo for this mod? (407 votes)
LOGOS!!! - Competition 2015 (Closed - Winner #3) (Games : Dawn of War : Mods : Ultimate Apocalypse Mod (DOW SS) : Forum : Fan Thread : LOGOS!!! - Competition 2015 (Closed - Winner #3)) Locked
Thread Options 1 2
Feb 5 2015 Anchor

I wrote: Voting closed! With 340 votes official, logo #3 wins by:

#3: 53% of the vote (180 voted)
#2: 26% of the vote (84 voted)
#1: 20% of the vote (68 voted)

THANKS ALL FOR VOTING! :D After thoughts about the event will be found here: Moddb.com

Establishing the winner #3 logo. For all participants who were involved in making a logo, or those who want to make a logo for the future versions of the mod, we thank all of you very much for making our mod even more aesthetically wondeful to look at! This isn't the last competition... oh nope! :) More will be involved in the future, and we are accepting more logos for the next competition which will occur before the Grand Release Gold Edition!

For those who were asking (combine #1, #2, #3), your suggestions are indeed noted! We may improve logo #3, even though it is the winner, and we may not improve it, if the team decides to let it go due to... laziness or ideas not yet incorporated for the logo.

Once again, #3 is the winner! Thread locked. You can vote as I can't disable the option... but these are the official records.

Records wrote: Voting closed! With 340 votes official, logo #3 wins by:

#3: 53% of the vote (180 voted)
#2: 26% of the vote (84 voted)
#1: 20% of the vote (68 voted)

Have a great day!

ralleo wrote: In the case of the 3rd logo, there is a space below the double eagle and letters of Ultimate Apocalypse etc etc. You can use this space putting the logos of the all races that will be in game in a steel style, in this way you can exploit this free space in the banner. Greetings master

Since this thread is closed, and I am at currently 14 missed PMs, you can send your feedback within the fan thread under "Competition - Improvements for next year!" located, here: Moddb.com

Please read this article before voting!

Which image would you like to see as our main logo for this mod?

#2: By Elric

#3: By Tyrantarmy6 and Oomperial

Vote above and follow this mod to become a Jebus!!!! :D Thanks for your vote!

Edited by: Lord_Cylarne

Feb 6 2015 Anchor

what if we like more then one. because i like 1 and 2

Feb 6 2015 Anchor

3 obviously :P

Feb 6 2015 Anchor

2 is best I feel.

Feb 6 2015 Anchor

hm I like second one, but want red lightning, bigger text and more bloood!

Feb 6 2015 Anchor

2 is the best one

Feb 6 2015 Anchor

3 is best

Feb 6 2015 Anchor

2 is the best one

Feb 6 2015 Anchor

2 for sure

Feb 6 2015 Anchor

2 contrasts nicely

Feb 6 2015 Anchor

3, just it seems to me like if it was written with italic... so without it and move it downwards and the winner is clear! :D

Feb 6 2015 Anchor

NR: 2 is very Coool!1 and shows the new mod name ;)

Feb 6 2015 Anchor

3 OF COURSE! :DDDDDDD

Feb 6 2015 Anchor

1: best letters
2: best logo
3: best background
Can you combine it?

Feb 6 2015 Anchor

1st one still.

Feb 6 2015 Anchor

Hello master Doofus, I really think that 3rd look better but will look much better if can use the 1st background. Greetings

Feb 6 2015 Anchor

1st and 2nd

Feb 6 2015 Anchor

2ND!

Feb 6 2015 Anchor

I'm partial to number 1.

Feb 6 2015 Anchor

i went with 3, but if 2 and 3 got combined then it'll be the best imho. very good work to all u guys.

Feb 6 2015 Anchor

3rd one without the "mod"

Feb 6 2015 Anchor

I'm a fan of the Inquisition, and 'The Hunt Begins' means we'll be seeing Inquisitorial forces fight daemons, right? (I hope...)

Feb 6 2015 Anchor

Correct! IDH versus Daemons.

Feb 6 2015 Anchor

two is the only one with the title anyone ever think of that

Feb 6 2015 Anchor

The voting will end February 7th. 26 hours from now.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.