Ultimate Apocalypse is a mod for Dawn of War Soulstorm, which aims to create the most diverse possible unit and faction selection within the confines of the original DOW engine. We strive to create the most engaging and balanced Warhammer 40,000 game that we can, without sacrificing the fun factor. From hordes of Orks to the towering Titans, you can always find a new way to play UA. We invite all of you to join us on our Discord server to keep up with the development of the mod!

Forum Thread
Bug Report - 1.86+ (Games : Dawn of War : Mods : Ultimate Apocalypse Mod (DOW SS) : Forum : Feedback : Bug Report - 1.86+) Locked
Thread Options 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Feb 19 2016 Anchor

ALL OF VERSION 1.86.3 Bugs Reports.

Please state all possible or definite bugs that needs to be fixed in the next version.

This thread relates to the THB 1.86.16 release. All later versions will be posted on other threads.

Please read the FAQ before posting.

IDH NEEDS TO BE DOWNLOADED FIRST MANUALLY. USE THIS THREAD HERE: Forums.relicnews.com

There will be NO "I am missing Tyranids, Daemons or IDH race" reports. I will simply delete your post if this happens. Make sure that you have actually loaded The UA THB: New Factions mod in the game manager if you wish to use these races. Also make sure all separate race mods are up to date!

Also see this video if you have changelog questions:

Edited by: Lord_Cylarne

Feb 20 2016 Anchor

the change log says attack bikes require the machine pit to reinforce. this is not true. they can reinforce without it. i have not checked the chaos bike yet.

energy beacons still increase in cost.

xv104 seems to have a heck of a lot more hp than the other riptide. i mention this because xv104 also isnt affected by titan armor research. it still has more hp than the 101 after research though.

Edited by: dracmage

Feb 20 2016 Anchor

The enemy Daemons managed to get Angron, i shat my pants upon thy, however his voice bugged and clipped on repeat all the time while i had vision of him, he would speak non stop, without ending any phrase and starting new phrases as if he had a seizure

And im not entirely sure if the tooltip for the Enginseers works correctly after the upgrade, they do get stronger, but certainly not at a 300%

Also the mars pattern convoys were repairing titans, though i thought they were meant to repair baneblades only

--

Feb 20 2016 Anchor
  • The Chaplin cant use demolition charges at hero level 5.
  • Scouts bolters cost is still 20/5, should be 40/10. (not sure if the buff was applied)
  • Even though you can reinforce attack bikes they can only have 1 special weapon.
  • Daemon warp signatures (energy generators) only have 450 hp and cost 160 requisition, for other races generators cost 135 requisition and have 1400 hp.

Edited by: VoidLight

Feb 20 2016 Anchor

My game just crashes on the title screen, i am using steam

Edit: fixed: just reinstall the ntcore executable for anyone with the same issue

Edited by: Casualnoob

Feb 21 2016 Anchor

@Future lord cylarne:

Wulfburk12 4hours 49mins ago

Tyranids mod is not downloading correctly in the installer.

I picked all of them EXCLUDING inquisition, and still that failed to download error thing appeared. Then i installed inquisition manually.

Now i go to the mod manager and in UA THB DIDHT it says tyranids mod is missing.

So we gotta download tyranids manually too. Just a heads up. Because of this the NEW factions version of the mod crashes all the time. Chaos Daemon and UA THB (without the new factions) are both working perfectly.

Does not help at all. Need detail. Please read FAQ before posting.

Feb 21 2016 Anchor
Casualnoob wrote:

Edit: fixed: just reinstall the ntcore executable for anyone with the same issue

Did you check the mod manager to see what you where missing? I did and it turns out I was missing the free UI mod which is required for Chaos Daemons 2.0 to work. So make sure you check the mod manager.

anyway I have played a few online games and the mod runs well, nice work UA team.

Free UI mod: Forums.relicnews.com

Feb 21 2016 Anchor

For some reason I don't get the Daemons 2.0 new textures for the base buildings and the Bloodletters, and I can't summon the Bloodcrusher (doesn't appear as an option) like if the mod was using 1.6.

Edit: I deleted Daemons 1.6 and left 2.0... and the game crashes on startup. When I just run it with 1.6 it works just fine, but I don't get any of the 2.0 features.

Edit #2: The mod manager seems to ask for both versions, both 1.6 and 2.0, I need both to run the game. But I still don't know why do my Bloodletters and buildings still have the same old textures and why I can't train the Bloodcrusher.

Edited by: Chosen_of_Khorne88

Feb 21 2016 Anchor

None of the transport abilities show up, none of the new winconditions, a lot of the new research is missing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything manually three times, re-downloaded the launcher. The files are just not present in the folders. Is there any way that I can get a download to a full zip file or something, I would rather have to wait for a while then to be missing out on everything.

Feb 21 2016 Anchor

dustinxman.... those are future things. watch cylarnes latest video on youtube. it explains how the changelog works.

Feb 21 2016 Anchor

I...feel really really stupid.

I also feel stupid for not thoroughly reading the changelog as it has a legend....

Feb 21 2016 Anchor

• Scouts bolters cost is still 20/5, should be 40/10. (not sure if the buff was applied)

Bolters cost was 10/5, and was changed to that value

--

Feb 21 2016 Anchor

rage Im unable to play the entire mod I can only activate one faction. And the inquisition is unable to be downloaded which I believe is the problem. How do I fix this?

Edited by: Razaile13

Feb 21 2016 Anchor

The allied ai players will somehow all use exactly the same banner of mine when I played as the IDH faction.

Edited by: kaorugalois

Feb 21 2016 Anchor

Ahh i see. I'll just download the items myself and then use the installer for just the UA.

Edited by: Lancars

Feb 21 2016 Anchor

It's minor, but there seems to be a weird UI bug going on. A different coloured line keeps appearing at the bottom of the hud, regardless of the resolution. It only happens when playing UA.

Imgur.com

Edited by: ResidentTactics

Feb 21 2016 Anchor

Just a heads up: AI donations game rule is what keeps making all loading saves get the Fatal Scar error. If you play without it, you can load your singleplayer matches saves just fine. Though if you load a game with it, the whole match goes down the drain.

So i suggest either fix it, OR change the description for the game rule and say it ruins loading saves too.

Edited by: Wulfburk12

Feb 21 2016 Anchor

When the Chaplin (In terminator armor) from the Daemon-hunters faction is selected in the army manager it shows the "bad model check the log!" texture.

Feb 21 2016 Anchor

Global:

Transport Rule doesn't work for anyone.

CSM:

hellsmith force labor missing.

plaguemarines still have morale.

Obliterators shoot with autocannon against aircraft instead of lascannon.

Chaos Daemons:

Greater Deamon Gift that allow Daemon lord to trascend into daemon prince, spawn whatever mark i choose only Greater Daemon prince, description said that only undivided summon Greater Daemon Prince.

Dark Eldar:

Trueborn Warrior Greater Dark Lance limit still 2 
Reapers can now be upgraded with anti vehicle/structure weapons there's no upgrade for that unit.
Shadow Super Heavy have the pink icon until meet the requierement to build it.

Edited by: pacioacl

Feb 21 2016 Anchor

Seem like IG Mars pattern vehicles can't be deployed anymore, they just spawn right outside the building

Feb 21 2016 Anchor

Ah, I posted it on the main page instead. My bad.

The Tyranid's capillary tower seems bugged or something. It looks like the 'produce superweapon' button and 'meteor strike' button overlap each other and occasionally flash from one to the other. After all the research none of the tower's superweapons or abilities can be used. They're just grayed out.

I don't know if I'm the only one having these issues or not. Did I install something incorrectly?

Feb 21 2016 Anchor
Geardown01 wrote:

Seem like IG Mars pattern vehicles can't be deployed anymore, they just spawn right outside the building

Not a bug its a change made in the last patch, read the change log...

pacioacl wrote:

CSM:

Again read the change log, anything with a - near it means the change has not taken effect yet. So in other words it will/could be in the next patch since its focused on Chaos, Eldar and maybe daemons.

Edited by: VoidLight

Feb 21 2016 Anchor

oh right well then , there is still an issue with the mars pattern factory (we can't put waypoint)

Feb 21 2016 Anchor

Thanks guys for posting bugs!

If you get a 404 or 403 error and are missing IDH, that is normal, install IDH.

FAQ updated!

Global:

Transport Rule doesn't work for anyone.

etc etc "missing"

Edited by: Lord_Cylarne

Feb 21 2016 Anchor
VoidLight wrote:
Geardown01 wrote:

Not a bug its a change made in the last patch, read the change log...

pacioacl wrote:

CSM:

plaguemarines still have morale.

Obliterators shoot with autocannon against aircraft instead of lascannon.

Chaos Daemons:

Greater Deamon Gift that allow Daemon lord to trascend into daemon prince, spawn whatever mark i choose only Greater Daemon prince, description said that only undivided summon Greater Daemon Prince.

Again read the change log, anything with a - near it means the change has not taken effect yet. So in other words it will/could be in the next patch since its focused on Chaos, Eldar and maybe daemons.

Thank you very much to brought this to my attention, i'm sorry for spam of useless and misleading bug reports.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.