Ultimate Apocalypse is a mod for Dawn of War Soulstorm, which aims to create the most diverse possible unit and faction selection within the confines of the original DOW engine. We strive to create the most engaging and balanced Warhammer 40,000 game that we can, without sacrificing the fun factor. From hordes of Orks to the towering Titans, you can always find a new way to play UA. We invite all of you to join us on our Discord server to keep up with the development of the mod!

Forum Thread
2 More Restriction Options Perhaps? For Artillery and Max Resource Cap (Games : Dawn of War : Mods : Ultimate Apocalypse Mod (DOW SS) : Forum : What do you want to see in the future? : 2 More Restriction Options Perhaps? For Artillery and Max Resource Cap) Locked
Thread Options
Mar 12 2020 Anchor

I belive it would be quite easy to add as well, just as an option to the other restriction options like ''Restriction: Titans'' etc..

They're great and all but so many of the artillery units can reach half the map :DD especially the relic ones, i get they gotta be strong and all but daaaaayum

And for the resources, well.. sometimes the match goes forever because there is no limit to the resource it self, if the match went on and on especially.. everyone is so extremely juiced up on resources that even if dismantling a good portion of their power/requisition gain, it will keep going :D

And that's it, me and my buds really do love the mod it's freakin incredible honestly.. it's just i wish these 2 options were also in the Restriction side-menu. Or at least the first one :)

Edited by: ModdingJack

Dec 1 2020 Anchor
In the very latest versions of the mod, all of the restrictions, which you mention above, have all been added to the menu. 
However, some restrictions may not work very well or at all (work in progress).
Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.