Enter The Grid, play as programs or Sentries, Drive Lighcycles, Light Runners, Light Jets, tanks and more vehicles in 13 Game Modes, located in the most knowed places of the TRON universe: Tron City, Disc Arena, Lightcycle Arena, End Of Line CLub, Outlands, Simulaion Sea and more.
Game modes for this mod:
Conquest: Play in Tron City, 9 Cp's, 4 Unit class per team, Local Side added.
Death Match: Play in the Disc Arena, Gladiatorial Match, 16 units FFA in 4 rounds.
Team DeathMatch: Play in the Game Arena #1, Kill all units on enemy team, use disc or another selectable weapons in the armory
NEW!!! Run/r: Run! avoid, destroy and jump some obstacles to reach the Goal. Use Companion, Jetpack and disc. Random runway everytime you play.
Objective: Play in the Simulation Sea (Program Side), Deffend your lightjet until arrive to portal, use back o front turrets.
Campaign: Play in the Simulation Sea (Sentries Side), Destroy the lightjet before arrive to portal, use fighters.
Vehicle CTF: Play in the Lightcycle Arena. One flag, 13 random goal regions, 5 minutes of game, if team points are == add 30 secs to timer until =/=
Race: Play in several places: Lightcycle Arena, Outlands and Tron City. Complete the race before your time expires. 6 checkpoints to add time.
Survival: Play in the End Of Line Club. You are the Renegade, survive 5 minutes, then do that you need to do to escape.
Wave: Play in Tron City. A group of programs try to survive to the infection in the system. Prepare your defenses, they came for you...
CTF 1 flag: Play in Tron City. Capture the flag.
CTF 2 flags: Play in Tron City. Capture the enemy flag.
Hunt: Play in Tron City. Sentries have to Kill all infected programs. Clean the grid! Each enemy that you kill will play yor you a short time.
Vehicle TDM: Play in Runner Game Arena. Kill all enemy vehicles, get vehicle awards and weapons.
Hi to all people. I'm glad to show today an overall progress data and mod status until this day.
Modelling and 3D meshes: 95% done. That 5% means that some models needs fixes or needs an update.
All meshes for units, vehicles, weapons, environments, places, buildings and others props was created from scratch. There is not RIPped models in this mod or downloaded content.
Scripting and Gamemodes:
Conquest, CTF, 1flag, DeathMatch, Hunt, Objective, Campaign, Race, VehCTF are 100% done.
Run/r 70%, Wave 30%, Survival, 30%, VehTDM, 20%, TeamDeathMatch 10%
Sides: 90% done, the rest 10% is for HUD icons fixes and some weapons improvements.
Particle Effects: 100% done
Sounds and Music: 30% done
Multiplayer Testing: I' ve done some tests with another pc and lan network. Scripts crash the game on the host computer. So, maybe this mod can not be played on multiplayer mode. But all is not bad, 'm thinking add a new era for some gamemodes in multiplayer. but some weapons from the sinlge mode can't work, and i need test if the light ribbon of some vehicles can work on that mode, due that is 100% scripted.
Some ideas that i'm working now: Did you remember TRON 2.0 game?... well, in that game the lightcycle battles are a half step between old tron movie and legacy, but it have something that I like: you can move your lightcycle only in 90º degrees and you can not stop it until you win or death. Another interesting thing for me is the camera, you can move the camera almost in all directions, always looking your lightcycle. So I found a way to get the same style of game but it needs a bit of work.
Another idea is the Battle of tanks gamemode, a sort of 2d game allways looking from top view. When I get these ideas working i will post pics and videos.
Many thanks for reading.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.