A mod for Homeworld Remastered adding the Taiidan Republic as a race in multiplayer as well as a singleplayer campaign.
Homeworld Remastered: Taiidan Republic Mod. The Taiidan Republic Mod introduces a new HW2-style race into HWRM: the Taiidan Republic. This update brings the completed Shipyard.
The Taiidan Republic Mod introduces a new HW2-style race into HWRM: the Taiidan Republic. There is also a single player campaign (under "Extra Missions"). The current version of the mod has the following limitations:
1) Some ships are not yet finished - these ships have silhouettes instead of proper icons. These ships appear grey in game. They will eventually be replaced by the finished ships.
2) The single player campaign currently only contains the first mission of the first chapter (of 4 planned chapters)
3) There may be bugs that we have not yet found. Please help us by contacting us if you encounter a bug.
4) It is not currently possible to build field platforms...
1) unzip and place the ".big" files in your Homeworld Remastered data directory (the same directory that "Homeworld2.big" lives in).
2) Create a shortcut to "HomeworldRM.exe"
3) Right click on the shortcut and go to "properties". Add the following to the "target" of the shorcut: " -mod taiidanrepublicmod.big".
4) Double click on this shortcut to launch the mod.