A mod for Homeworld Remastered adding the Taiidan Republic as a race in multiplayer as well as a singleplayer campaign.
Homeworld Remastered: Taiidan Republic Mod. The Taiidan Republic Mod introduces a new HW2-style race into HWRM: the Taiidan Republic.
Homeworld Remastered: Taiidan Republic Mod. The Taiidan Republic Mod introduces a new HW2-style race into HWRM: the Taiidan Republic. There is also a single player campaign (under "Extra Missions"). The current version of the mod is an early release and has the following limitations:
1) The Taiidan Republic race is only available under "carriers only" or "2 carriers" in player vs cpu / multiplayer mode
2) Many ships are not yet finished - these ships have silhouettes instead of proper icons
3) The single player campaign currently only contains the first mission of the first chapter (of 4 planned chapters)
4) There may be bugs that we have not yet found. Please help us by contacting us if you encounter a bug.
1) unzip and place the ".big" files in your Homeworld Remastered data directory (the same directory that "Homeworld2.big" lives in).
2) Create a shortcut to "HomeworldRM.exe"
3) Right click on the shortcut and go to "properties". Add the following to the "target" of the shorcut: " -mod taiidanrepublicmod.big".
4) Double click on this shortcut to launch the mod.