France and the Hapsburg fight to gain ascendancy over Italy, involved are most of the Italian city states or lordships and even most of the European states. The war remains for more than sixty years on the Italian peninsula.

Forum Thread
Game Crash around Turn 5 (Games : Medieval II: Total War: Kingdoms : Mods : The Italian Wars : Forum : Bugs & other problems : Game Crash around Turn 5) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 9 2016 Anchor

Every time I play as the Swiss I keep crashing every time I finish 5 turns. I've changed the permissions on my VirtualStore and I'm still having the same problem. If you could help me find a fix for this, it would be really appreciated!

Thanks.

Aug 20 2016 Anchor

I have the same problem (play venezia)crash in 5 turn.please fix.Thanks....(sorry my English)

Sep 13 2016 Anchor

Hey guys, which version do you play?
5.0 or 4.1?

Sep 22 2016 Anchor

Sep 22 2016 Anchor

Okay, to provide you any further help I'd need the log.txt file.
Please try to continue your game once more, so the according log file is created.
You can find this file inside your total war installation in a folder called log.
It is very important that you send me the complete! file ;)
Probably the easiest way is to upload it for example here: En.file-upload.net

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.