The ‘Antiquities: History of Yu-Gi-Oh!’ is a mod that aimsto showcase the history of the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG. The mod achieves this by incorporating a full...
List of Duels
1. GOAT FORMAT (this is a tutorial duel, make sure you press 3 to play as a regular duel)
2. Starter Deck Yugi versus Starter Deck Kaiba
3. Starter Deck Joey versus Starter Deck Pegasus
4. Starter Deck Yugi Evolution versus Starter Deck Kaiba Evolution
5. Fury from the Deep versus Blaze of Destruction
6. Dragon’s Roar versus Zombie Madness
7. Spellcaster Judgment versus Lord of the Storm
8. Invincible Fortress versus Dinosaur’s Rage
9. Warrior’s Triumph versus Starter Deck 2006
10. Starter Deck Jaden Yuki versus Starter Deck Syrus Truesdale
11. Rise of the Dragon Lords versus Machine Revolt
12. Dark Emperor versus Zombie World
13. Starter Deck 5D’s 2008 versus Starter Deck 5D’s2009
14. Spellcaster’s Command versus Warrior’s Strike
15. Marik versus Machina Mayhem
16. Starter Deck Duelist Toolbox versus Starter Deck Dawn of the XYZ
17. Lost Sanctuary versus Gates of the Underworld
18. Starter Deck XYZ Symphony versus Dragonuity Legion
19. Dragons Collide versus Samurai Warlords
20. Onslaught of the Fire Kings versus Realm of the Sea Emperor
21. Starter Deck Kaiba Reloaded versus Starter Deck Yugi Reloaded
22. Cyber Dragon Revolution versus Saga of the Blue-Eyes White Dragon
23. Starter Deck Space Time Showdown versus Starter Deck V for Victory
24. Realm of Light versus Geargia Rampage
25. Starter Deck Saber Force versus Starer Deck Dark Legion
26. Synchron Extreme versus Masters of Pendulum
27. Hero strike versus SD Yuya
28. Rise of the True Dragon versus Emperor of Darkness
29. Yugi versus Kaiba
The campaign also features some challenge duels for some decks. The idea behind these duels to create the best deck with only the cards
in the sealed Yu-Gi-Oh product.
The following decks currently have a challenge duel:
1. Starter Deck Yugi
2. Starter Deck Kaiba
3. Starter Deck Joey
4. Starter Deck Pegasus
5. Starter Deck Yugi Evolution
6. Starter Deck Kaiba Evolution
7. Fury from the Deep
8. Blaze of Destruction
9. Dragon’s Roar
10. Zombie Madness
11. Spellcaster Judgment
12. Lord of the Storm
13. Invincible Fortress
14. Dinosaur’s Rage
15. Warrior’s Triumph
16. Starter Deck 2006
List of UI Changes:
- Loading Screen now features new cards
- Zexal Arena is now more like the classic playmat
- Attack arrow is now white
-Opening splash screen has my name and logo. I was messing around and just kind of left it there.
-Changed the art for Red-eye B. Dragon, Blue-eyes white dragon and Dark Magician.
In the 1.0 update various issues were resolved:
- Arena was changed from a vibrant green and pink to dark grey as per user feedback.
- Extra/fusion decks that were placed in the side deck are now in the extra deck.
- Missing character files are now present
- Added Red-eyes Black Dragon to starter deck Joey
- Added correct reward card for Samurai Warlords and Dragons Collide
- Redo the way the packs work.
- Challenge duels for every deck
- More structure and starter decks.
Huge thankyou to Death who made the tools and supported me in making this mod. Death also made a few of the challenge decks.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
A few months ago I found the Kingdoms in Grand Campaign Mod (hereinafter - KGCM). It was a very nive idea to add some "forgotten" countries to the Imperial...
Based on the Napoleon Total War mod the Great War Mod the MSM: Blitzkrieg Mod brings the WWII gameplay to NTW with the usual MSMod features of the smaller...
Medieval 3 Total War History (Rome 2 Total War Modifkation) Wir suchen Mitglieder für unser Mod-Team! We search for members for our Mod-Team!
Planning on moving over some of my Requiem mod from the original Legacy of the Duelist over to Link Evolution.
The height of imperialism has started. The Total FotS series will bring you many prologue campaigns during the early to late Victorian Age.
One of the most famous mods for Rome:Total War now based on BI 1.6 engine and fully modfoldered. Developed by VIR (2006) Adopted by Saloth Sar (2020)
No mods were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the mod list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.