Tellurian is a mod for Impossible Creatures which we hope will: 1). Balance IC, so that as many stock creatures are as useful as possible. 2). Fill out the IC genetic library with new, interesting stock creatures that are useful without being overpowered. 3). Provide a whole new experience without sacrificing the fundamental feel of IC. 4). Introduce modelling and modding techniques which have never before been available to anyone besides the Impossible Creatures developers themselves. 5). Be continually updated, and improved, so that no creatures remain overpowered or "abused" for long. It is important to note that we're striving for professionalism, here. That means proper science-y creature bios and mostly sensible abilities-- though some sacrifices have to be made in the name of balance.
Small hotfix for version 2.6.3. Contains cost tweaks for pure swimmers, some map spawn location tweaks, and bug fixes.
- Cost reduction for pure swimmers has been toned down significantly
- Character armies now use .EBP files with custom names, so there should be no more errors with units being replaced
- An oogpister animation peculiarity has been fixed
- Post-game error screen will now display the updated text
- Corrected overlapping text issue with sonic boom and air burst
- Leaderboard and events headers have been updated in ICO
- Spawn positions fixed on Plateau, Fortress, and Thin Ice
- AI will now only queue 2 creatures at defensive chamber when under attack before reverting to normal chamber choice
- AI will build more Anti-Air towers at higher levels than before