Tellurian is a mod for Impossible Creatures which we hope will: 1). Balance IC, so that as many stock creatures are as useful as possible. 2). Fill out the IC genetic library with new, interesting stock creatures that are useful without being overpowered. 3). Provide a whole new experience without sacrificing the fundamental feel of IC. 4). Introduce modelling and modding techniques which have never before been available to anyone besides the Impossible Creatures developers themselves. 5). Be continually updated, and improved, so that no creatures remain overpowered or "abused" for long. It is important to note that we're striving for professionalism, here. That means proper science-y creature bios and mostly sensible abilities-- though some sacrifices have to be made in the name of balance.
Contains several balance and UI updates over version 2.6.2.
TELLURIAN 2.6.3 CHANGELOG
- Unit cost has been reworked to take the creature's effective speed into account. Very fast units will be more expensive, while very slow units should see a price cut.
- Deflection Armour cost has been reduced slightly.
- Overpopulation cost has been increased slightly.
- Venom Spray now produces all the same effects as standard poison, but is also charged accordingly.
- Units with multiple poison abilities (i. e. Poison Bite and Poison Touch) will only be charged for one.
- Post-game data error screen now contains more information.
- Post-game score screen displays a link to the leaderboard.
- Main menu button size and positioning adjusted.
- Information on accessing playback files is now displayed when loading a recorded game.
- Nautilus lighting updated.
- New addon: "Blitz 15". Selecting this addon will set a 15 minute timer for the match, after which the game will end.