Tellurian is a mod for Impossible Creatures which we hope will: 1). Balance IC, so that as many stock creatures are as useful as possible. 2). Fill out the IC genetic library with new, interesting stock creatures that are useful without being overpowered. 3). Provide a whole new experience without sacrificing the fundamental feel of IC. 4). Introduce modelling and modding techniques which have never before been available to anyone besides the Impossible Creatures developers themselves. 5). Be continually updated, and improved, so that no creatures remain overpowered or "abused" for long. It is important to note that we're striving for professionalism, here. That means proper science-y creature bios and mostly sensible abilities-- though some sacrifices have to be made in the name of balance.
Update from version 2.6.1. Includes an overhauled army analyzer, multiple UI tweaks, and edits to game speeds.
- Improved main menu and mod selection by adjusting Steam Workshop button placement and size
- ICO lobby will now display the top 8 players on the leaderboard in place of the room list
- Public Discord links added to ICO login screen and main lobby (yes, really)
- Added "community events" banner to game lobby and setup screens
Note: Some elements may display improperly on screen resolutions below 1920x1080.
Huge revamp here. Should reflect the current meta to a reasonably accurate degree.
- Will check for melee, range, and artillery units in the early, mid, and late game
- Will check for units with multiple ranged attacks
- Will check for micro-intensive abilities
- Will check for units with both Pack and Herd
- Added Tellurian abilities
- Added sonic attack
- Removed several unnecessary items from the pros and cons lists, largely related to abilities
- Tweaked a lot of punctuation and capitalization
There's much more to be done here, but this is a reasonable start and should help many new players.
- Easy and Normal tweaked to have less of a snowball effect in the late game.
Some interesting adjustments here.
- Fast speed is now the default selection
- Very slow speed eliminated--very fast added in its place
- Replays will revert to fast speed value upon exiting fast forward